The Xiaomi Mi4 and the Asus Zenfone 4 are two of the most talked about phones today because they offer high tech features at affordable prices, compared to other smartphones such as the iPhone or Samsung phones. Read on for the Xiaomi Mi4 vs. Asus Zenfone 4 price and specifications, or "specs" comparison.
According to Xiaomi World, below is a list of the Xiaomi Mi4 specifications and its price.
The Xiaomi Mi4 Specifications:
- Size: 100x 90x50mm
- Weight: 816g
- Operating System: MIUI V5
- CPU: QualcommSnapdragon801(8974AC),Krait400QuadCore,2.5GHz
- RAM: 3GBLP-DDR3,1866MHz
- ROM: 16GB
- Screen DisplaySize: 5 inches (ultrasensitive, CorningIIIGorillaGlass)
- Resolution: 1920x1080pixelsFHDscreen
- Camera: FrontCamera: 8 Megapixel-Distortionfree, Backcamera- 13Megapixel-SonyExmorIMX214
- SimCard: SingleMicro-SIMCardSingleStandby
- Battery: 3000mAh(Built-in)
Click HERE to view the rest of the Xiaomi Mi4 specifications.
The Xiaomi Mi4 Price:
On the other hand, below are the Asus Zenfone 4 specifications, which are from the official Asus website.
The Asus Zenfone 4 Specifications:
- Size: 124.42 x 61.44 x 11.5 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 115 g (with battery)
- Operating System: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)*
- CPU: Intel® AtomTM Z2520 ( 1.2 GHz )
- RAM: 1 GB LPDDR2
- MicroSD card (up to 64 GB)
- Display: 4.0inches, WVGA 800x480, TFT with Capacitive Multi touch panel
- Camera: 5 Mega-Pixel Front and Rear cameras
- SimCard: Dual Micro SIM card
- Battery: 1200 / 1600 mAh Lithium
Click HERE to view the rest of the Asus Zenfone 4 specifications.
The Asus Zenfone 4 Price:
$99 USD (source: Android Australia)
Xiaomi Mi4 vs. Asus Zenfone 4:
When talking about size, the Xiaomi Mi4 (100 x 90 x 50mm) is much bigger than the Asus Zenfone 4 (124.42 x 61.44 x 11.5 mm). It is also much heavier. In fact, even with its battery, the Asus Zenfone 4 only weighs 115 g, while the Xiaomi Mi4 weighs 816g. In this round, the Asus Zenfone 4 trumps the Xiaomi Mi4 because it is easier and lighter to carry around.
The Xiaomi Mi4's Qualcomm Snapdragon 801(8974AC), Krait 400 Quad Core, 2.5GHz is much faster than the Asus Zenfone 4's Intel® AtomTM Z2520 ( 1.2 GHz ).
The Asus Zenfone 4's battery is only 1200 / 1600 mAh Lithium compared to the massive 3000mAh built-in battery of the Xiaomi Mi4. This means that the latter will last longer than the former smartphone. This round goes to the Xiaomi Mi4.
With all its features that is comparable to the iPhone, the Xiaomi Mi4 is priced at $459.99. The Asus Zenfone 4 is much cheaper at only $99 USD.
If budget and size is the main concern, get the Asus Zenfone 4 because it has great features at such a cheap price and in a small package that will not weigh you down. But, if the larger, heavier and more expensive Xiaomi Mi4 is not an issue, then get it because it has more advanced features than the Asus Zenfone 4. If you are a camera aficionado, the Xiaomi Mi4's dual cameras with 8 Megapixels (front) and 13 Megapixels (back) will give much better pictures than the Asus Zenfone 4's 5 Megapixel front and rear cameras.
For more updates about the latest in technology, including smartphones, tablets and other gadgets, keep reading International Business Times. Read up also on other news about business, finance, politics, science, health, entertainment and sports at IBTimes. Watch the videos below featuring the Xiaomi Mi4 and Asus Zenfone 4 smartphones.
XIAOMI MI4 MIUI V6 Camera System Review (First Review)
ASUS ZenFone 4 Product Video