The finale episode of "The Walking Dead" season 4 is just days away. AMC has released two promos and two sneak peeks. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, finale airs Sunday, March 30 and it is going to be brutal, shocking and savage. Well, at least, Rick faces brutal treatment, thanks to Joe and his team.
Findings from "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 Finale promos and sneak peeks
1. Michonne and Carl: They have become like great friends in the second half of season 4. One of the U.S. promos show Michonne hug Carl, while in the promo for New Zealand, Carl is seen with blood on his cheek and she holds him. Is she comforting him because something happens to Rick?
"This is Rick Grimes being pushed to his absolute limit," in the finale. "And if you think you've seen that before, you haven't. And the Rick Grimes that comes out of this is really going to shock people," comic book writer Robert Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly.
2. Gareth: In the New Zealand promo, fans see Gareth and he welcomes team Rick to Terminus. However, it is not a very warm welcome.
3. Rick, Carl and Michonne at Terminus: They are taken into the Terminus. Mary is not alone here, as the promo shows a dark-haired person and a woman with team Rick. At one point, Rick pulls out his gun and points at the dark-haired person. There are armed men on the roof and they fire at Rick, Michonne and Carl.
4. Joe and his group of marauders: Joe's group and Rick's team come face-to-face in the New Zealand promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"You screwed up, you hear me? You screwed up. ... Today's a day of reckoning, sir," says Joe. He can be talking to Rick or Daryl Dixon, both of these guys have been giving Joe a hard time.
5. Someone is screaming: In one of the sneak peeks, Rick teaches Carl how to trap animals and they hear a scream. Michonne draws her katana and Rick loads his gun, but Carl dashes into the woods towards the blood-curdling screams. Rick yells and tries to stop him, but it is too late.
6. Carl questions: In another sneak peek, Rick, Michonne and Carl are taking a walk in the woods. Carl wants to know if they will tell other people what they have done so far. Rick says that they would tell them who they are. Then, Carl asks, "I mean, who are we?" At this point, a walker comes and they get ready to take it down.
7. The candle room: In the extended promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, there is room with candles all over the ground and "ALWAYS" written on the wall. Who is in the room? Perhaps, Beth's kidnapper(s).
8. Where are Glenn, Maggie, Abraham and others? Glenn Rhee, Maggie, Tara, Bob, Sasha, Abraham, Eugene and Rosita arrived at the Terminus in episode 15. However, they are not in the promos or sneak peeks, In the New Zealand promo, Rick asks, "Where are our people?"
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 on Sunday, March 30, 2014 on AMC.