The three new, much-awaited characters are here in the universe of the zombies. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 titled "Claimed" is going to feature two different storylines, and this is based on the latest promo and sneak peeks release by AMC.
The first one is going to have Michonne, Rick Grimes and Carl Grimes in a new house. The second one would have Glenn Rhee and Tara Chambler with the three newbies - Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa.
Things to Learn from Promo and Sneak Peeks for "The Walking Dead" Season 4, Episode 11, "Claimed"
1. Michonne, Rick Grimes and Carl Grimes in a New House: Looks like they have a new pad. However, they might not stay here for long. In one of the sneak peeks for episode 11, Michonne asks if this is going to be their home or they are going to move soon. Rick answers that they should live here for some time.
2. Who Else is in the House? Rick and others are not alone, there is someone in the house. In the promo, Rick is hiding under a bed as someone walks in the house with a gun. Who can be this person with a gun?
3. Michonne and Carl go out for Supply Run: In the sneak peek, Michonne informs Rick that they need supply, and she is going out with Carl for the same. He intervenes and tells her that he wants to tag along. Michonne reminds him that he was unconscious until yesterday. Rick replies that he is awake today. She tells him that he needs to take some rest for one more day. He agrees.
4. Michonne and the Mysterious Painting: In one of the sneak peeks, Michonne uncovers a painting of a young walker girl. During that time, she hears something from behind a door. She walks to have a look, and the video stops at this time.
5. Michonne, Carl and Rick walk on the Train Tracks: These tracks have become a new symbol for the show; it can be compared to the prison.
6. Abraham Wants People in his Team: Sgt. Abraham is on a recruiting spree. In the promo, he introduces himself and his companions and declares that he is looking for people. "We need people, the more, the better."
He needs people for the Washington D.C. mission.
7. Glenn and Tara: "What did you see?" Glenn to Tara. It is as if he is interrogating her. Is he asking about Maggie?
8. Glenn and Sgt. Abraham: At the end of the promo, Glenn, Tara and others are using rifles to shoot. They must be targeting the walkers. "She's gone. No need for you to die too," says Abraham to Glenn. Does he want him to forget Maggie?
"We need each other, partner," says Abraham to Glenn.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4 episodes on Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.