Miley Cyrus loves to talk her heart out during her interviews. Just like the way she dresses up in a fearless way and does not care what critics have to say about it, Miley is one girl who speaks whatever she has to, without a hint of diplomacy. W magazine's writer Ronan Farrow had a chance to interview the 21-year-old singer for the March issue of the magazine and came out with really good quotes from the singer's daring mouth. Here is the list of ten best quotes from her latest interview and count the number of times Miley drops the F-bomb!
1. "I don't love kids. They're so f-cking mean. Sometimes I hear kids with their parents, and I want to go over and, like, smack them myself."
2. "Dude, if I ever talked to my mom like that when I was a kid, I would have had no phone, no computer, no TV, no anything.' And so, yeah, kids are just mean," says Miley on kids.
3. "I think with, like, Instagram, Twitter, whatever, everyone is a paparazzi now. How scary is that? Like, you're never safe."
4. "We never were inside, and we never wore shoes," recalls Miley about her life in Nashville as a kid. "I think it's why I like wearing no clothes so much and I'm always naked."
5. "She'll let someone, like, f-ck her over twice, and then she'll let it go, and then she kind of forgets about it. And I used to be like that. And now I just keep it in the back of my mind," says Miley about her mother Tish Cyrus.
6. "My dad, like, he's the most trusting human in the world. He trusts everybody, basically, until they f-ck him over," says Cyrus about her country singer dad Billy Ray Cyrus.
7. "They did a write-up in Rolling Stone-like, the best albums of 2013. And my album was one of them! I printed it out. I give myself things to look at like that."
8. "I just don't get what half the girls are wearing. Everyone to me seems like Vanna White. I'm trying to tell girls, like, 'F-ck that. You don't have to wear makeup. You don't have to have long blonde hair and big titties. That's not what it's about. It's, like, personal style.'
9. "I like that I'm associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock shit where we just don't care. Like Madonna or Blondie or Joan Jett-Jett's the one that I still get a little shaky around."
10. "I don't give a shit. I'm not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright-colored T-shirts," says Miley on her critics.
11. "Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they're just jealous of what you have."
12. "Guys watch too much porn. Those girls don't exist. They're not real girls. And that's like us watching romance movies. That's girl porn, because, like, those guys do not exist."
13. "I love my music so much, and I love what I'm doing so much that that has become my other half-rather than another person."
14. "I never leave the house. Why go to a movie? I've got a huge-ass TV. We've got a chef here that can make you great food. We don't need to leave. I would just rather be here where I'm completely locked in."
15. "Kenya's my dream. Kenya is my total dream. I wish I wasn't going to be in Minneapolis next week, I wish I could be in Kenya."
16. "You know, I've made my money. If no one buys my album, cool. It's fine. I've got a house, and I've got dogs that I love. I don't need anything else."
17. "I love weed. I just love getting stoned."
18. "The news kind of gives me a little bit of anxiety. So I'm less political."
19. . "I love being on, like, the road. I just want to make music."
20. "Let's do an Iceland trip...and I want to go to Norway...Someone said the light there is just so beautiful."