What will happen to Don Draper, will he go down or is the worse yet to come? Check it out in "Mad Men" season 7 part 1. AMC announced the premiere date of "Mad Men's" final season's first half. It is set to premiere on Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 10 p.m. on AMC.
On January 11, AMC announced 2014 premiere dates, but not for all the shows.
Shows like "The Walking Dead" and "Hell on Wheels" are coming back but the dates are yet to be confirmed. "The Walking Dead" is set to return this October, but AMC has not revealed the date.
Have a look at some of the premiere dates of AMC's shows:
1. "Turn": It is a thriller based on America's first spy in the Revolutionary War. The show starts Sunday, April 6 at 9 p.m.
2. "Game of Arms": It is unscripted arm wrestling show. It is set to premiere on Tuesday, February 25 at 10 p.m.
3. "Mad Men": It is set to begin on Sunday, April 13 at 10 p.m.
4. "Freakshow": Season 2 of "Freakshow" premieres in May.
5. "Small Town Security": Season 3 premieres in May.
6. "Hell on Wheels": The show's season 4 premieres later this summer.
7. "Halt and Catch Fire": The show is about the onset of the PC era back in early 1980s. Three folks - an engineer, a visionary and a prodigy - decide to change the face of the world by building a one-of-a-kind computer. A lot is at stake for them both personally and professionally.
8. "The Walking Dead": Season 5 of the zombie show starts in October 2014.
9. "Talking Dead": Season 5 starts in October.
10. "Better Call Saul": The spinoff of the hit show "Breaking Bad" based on the Saul Goodman's character before he defended Walter White as lawyer. The show will premiere in November.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 second half returns with episode 9 on Sunday, February 9, 2014.