Valeria Lukyanova and Anastasiya Shpagina are two doll-like human beings who have undergone many plastic surgeries to transform themselves into looking like breathing, living dolls straight from the box.
Their Facebook pages have over 500,000 likes and fans, a number that grows each day. What are the reasons why people are obsessed and fanatic over them? Is it their looks or demeanor?
1. They depict beauty that is present in fetishes and fantasies. Some men (and women) like to daydream and move in a world where everything is constructed outside the realms of reality. It can include characters from video games, cartoons, and yes, even dolls.
2. Cosplaying is extremely popular around the world. The trend of dressing up as their favorite characters for comic conventions and meet-ups is considered as a normal-yet-outrageous hobby these days. Sure, it may be common to see people go the extra mile to wear costumes, but it is surprising to see someone surgically transform themselves into looking like dolls.
3. They are peculiar human beings to look at. It is no denying that people like to veer into the lives of unusual people, and no one could be more unusual than Valerua Lukyanova and Anastasiya Shpagina with their doll features.
4. Their cartoon-like looks attract many men. While some men prefer women with defined features and a full figure, there are still who are trapped in their child-like fantasies and dream of having dolls as girlfriends. Especially popular in the Asian culture where many are obsessed about western looks, these human dolls provide many men with the fulfillment of their childish fantasies.
5. Some do not believe they're human at all. Probably the top reason, people search and "google" these ladies because they are skeptical that they are not "photoshopped." Once fans have proven their real existence, they now become enamored and somewhat fascinated about their lives.
View the slideshow to see images of Valeria Lukyanova and Anastasiya Shpagina