Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner and people are looking forward to the hottest deals on these dates.
Shoppers in the U.S. always look forward to these events as they save a lot in buying what are in their shopping lists. Black Friday is when retail stores offer great deals and sales to shoppers.
Cyber Monday is the traditional post-Thanksgiving shopping mayhem in the U.S. It is a popular event in the market, when people avail and enjoy great online deals. Australian retailers are planning to adapt to the trend.
Australians also look forward on these events as they also enjoy great discounts while shopping online on American Web sites that also lower their shipping rates to Australia.
Cyber Monday started in 2005 after retailers noticed a spike in traffic after Black Friday sales. While Black Friday is usually the biggest day of the retail calendar in the U.S. Cyber Monday is slowly gaining popularity - last year the day generated US$1.2 billion in sales.
Australia's Own Cyber Monday
Australia will soon hold its own Cyber Monday. Click Frenzy is a joint venture of some Australian retailers to match US's Cyber Monday
Co-founder of Click Frenzy Grant Arnott said that it is important for Australian retailers to take advantage of this opportunity to participate on online sales before Christmas.
"The retail community has been supportive of the idea and they've been very keen to explore what we're doing," Garnett said.
It is speculated that Click Frenzy is trying to win back Australian consumers who go shopping online on American websites as they offer cheap shipping rates to Australia. Local shoppers take part in Cyber Monday like any other customer since transactions are online.
Below is the list of the top ten devices that you should buy on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - There is an unending hype on Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2012. A lot of online shops as well as some networks are offering discounts on their plans so a lot of people can avail the smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - There will be a lot of deals and discounts offered to the Samsung's phablet.
- iPhone 5 - In order to lure more buyers, Apple Stores as well as networks will be offering deals on iPhone 5.
- iPad Mini - Since the iPad Mini did not make a lot of noise these days, Apple will surely offer discounts on iPad Mini.
- iPad 4th Gen - The 4th Generation of the 10-inch iPad will surely have some great deals from retailers.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD - If you are a reader, then this is the time to buy your e-reader.
- Wii U - Nintendo released another game console.
- LG-Google Nexus 4 - Google and LG revealed the Nexus 4 and will surely offer some deals in order not to lose to its competitors
- Samsung-Google Nexus 10 - This tablet will surely be up for grabs with the new Androidv4.2 Jelly Bean.
- HTC One X+ - HTC will not be left behind as they might offer deals for HTC One X+. Networks may also off deals on this particular smartphone.