Since its launch in March, Titanfall has topped all the charts moving to the number one position.
Titanfall, as anticipated, is one of the most anticipated video games for the past several years. Microsoft executives were upset with the downfall of sales of its Xbox One console. But it is rumoured that its video game brought in immense sale, in its battle against Sony's PlayStation 4.
The Man vs. Mech shooter Xbox One exclusive fended off competition from 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil to hang onto its top position, although its sales reportedly dipped by 42 percent. The reason could be the lack of new releases and most of the calculation this week is a simple reordering based on sales. Call Of Duty: Ghosts has climbed two places to third position while FIFA 14 is a non-mover in fourth place.
Elsewhere in the chart, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Battlefield 4 occupy ninth and tenth places respectively, meaning that EA games account for half the entries in the top 10 chart.
Although it earned a lot of criticisms due to its concision of length, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has slipped outside the top 10 and somehow the strong seller.
Top 20 Chart Shapes
1. (1) Titanfall (Electronic Arts)
2. (2) 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (Electronic Arts)
3. (5) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
4. (4) FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
5. (3) LEGO: The Hobbit (Warner Bros)
6. (8) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
7. (6) South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
8. (9) The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros Interactive)
9. (10) Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (Electronic Arts)
10. (12) Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
11. (11) Assassin's Creed 4 (Ubisoft)
12. (17) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros Interactive)
13. (14) Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar Games)
14. (7) Trials Fusion (Ubisoft)
15. (15) Infamous: Second Son (Sony)
16. (16) Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
17. (13) Thief (Square Enix)
18. (18) Dark Souls 2 (Namco Bandai)
19. (24) Disney Infinity (Disney Interactive Studios)
20. (25) Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros Interactive)