There has been speculation in the media that Miranda Kerr's ex-husband Orlando Bloom is seeing British model Laura Paine. The two were spotted holding each other's hands in west London sometime back, Mirror.co.uk is reporting. The couple looked relaxed in each other's company and seemed to be quite close to each other too. So who is Laura Paine? Here are some interesting facts about the blonde model.
1. Laura is a British girl and is only 23-years-old.
2. According to Miranda Kerr, Laura and Orlando Bloom are just "good friends" and they have known each other for quite a long time, Mirror.co.uk is reporting.
3. Despite being in the modeling profession for a long time, Laura is a private person. She is so fiercely protective about her privacy that she even keeps her tweets protected on Twitter.
4. "Coming to a gin joint near you," is her Twitter profile bio.
5. Laura is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and is naturally blonde.
6. Laura is signed up with Select Model Management and has previously modeled for high street brand H&M, the Web site reports.
7. The gorgeous fashion model hails from Oxfordshire, the same place where Orlando Bloom was raised.
8. Laura went to Headington School from 1996-2006, it has been reported by Mirror.co.uk.
9. Laura's studies did not stop at high school and she is the alumni of Stowe School from 2007-2009, which boasts of the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Superman star Henry Cavill!
10. Orlando Bloom even took Laura for a movie at Westfield Shopping Centre in London, smh.com.au is reporting.
This is not the first time that 38-year-old actor Bloom is linked to a female after his famous split with model Miranda Kerr. Earlier this year, Bloom was also linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder. Thirty-one-year-old Kerr and Bloom split in October 2013 after three years of marriage and a son but the couple reportedly talks to each other on a regular basis, the smh.com.au reports.
"We're very connected and I feel grateful for that. We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it's good. He's a great dad. I'm lucky," Miranda told the Web site.