Pop artist Taylor Swift arrives at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Taylor Swift is not only friendly -- she makes her friends a priority in her life.
In an interview with E! Online, the 22 singer dishes on how she kept in touch with all of her friends, both celebrity and non-celebrity.
Her secret? Calling them "a lot."
"Sometimes I have to go months without seeing my best friends and I have to remember to stay in touch," Swift says. "But most of my friends completely understand how busy life can get, and they'd never make me feel guilty if we haven't talked in a while. We just catch up on everything the next time we see each other."
No wonder she is friends with a lot of young celebrities. Here we list down the top ten of T-Swift's celeb friends:
10. Ed SheeranThe only man in this list, their friendship began when he joined Swift's Red tour (they co-wrote the song "Everything Has Changed"), and he once gushed to E! Online about her cooking skills.
9. Lily AldridgeWhen T-Swift performed for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last year, she made a lot of friends, mostly models. But you've got to thank her friend Lily Aldridge for suggesting to the organizers to book her for the show.
8. Hailee SteinfeldTheir friendship traces way beyond that party after the Golden Globes -- as Swift showed up at the premiere of "Romeo and Juliet" to support Steinfeld.
7. Kelly OsbourneThe Fashion Police host spent a night in with the country singer baking chocolate peppermint cookies. We wonder if the cookies turned out as awesome as their vintage-style aprons.
6. Miley CyrusThe two already had a bond long before Cyrus twerked her way to stardom and Swift straightened out her blonde curls. They even performed the former's hit song "The Climb" onstage. But even now that Cyrus enjoys her unconventional fame, they still maintained that bond; and Swift went out of her way to defend her friend regarding her infamous VMAs performance.
5. LordeT-Swift's newest BFF hails all the way from New Zealand! Despite having a rough start with Lorde "dissing" her for being "too perfect," Swift just let it slide, and even hanged out in Melbourne during the latter's birthday week.
4. Demi LovatoJoe Jonas's ex-girlfriends were spotted in September at a shopping outlet in Beverly Hills, CA. E! Online wonders whether they are talking about him or just clothes that they are choosing.
3. Ellen DeGeneresNotice how Swift appears on Ellen's show more frequently than the other celebs? That might be proof that age is not a factor when befriending the 24-year-old singer.
2. Katy PerryWhen Kanye West interrupted Swift's speech during the VMAs in 2009, the Roar singer came to her defense over Twitter. She even keeps the young singer's locks in her purse!
1. Selena GomezPerhaps the longest-running among all of Swift's celeb friends, the two has been spotted together in many occasions. Swift even reportedly matched Gomez to 17-year-old singer Austin Mahone.