Protecting what's left for him, Jax Teller played by "Sons of Anarchy" lead star Charlie Hunnam will stop on nothing until he will avenge his wife's brutal murder. After a series of teasers for its upcoming seventh season, FX finally released the show's official trailer featuring Jax turning into a Grim Reaper as he haunts for Tara's cold blooded murderer.
The one-minute promotional footage was featured in the recent San Diego Comic Con and it's the first time that the full trailer will be seen outside the convention. Scheduled to premiere 10 days after Tara's death, the new trailer revealed Jax being incarcerated due to parole violation and was seen beating a fellow inmate as he drew a swastika on his stomach.
Here are the five things to know about the new SOA trailer.
1. With no one to turn to aside from his club, SAMCRO's president is going to focus all his energy for his biker club after he lost the love of his life. "I already lost the woman I love; I'm not going to lose my club," he said.
2. Despite the body count from its previous season, SOA season 7 is still pretty crowded with new cast member like "Glee's" Lea Michelle, rock stars Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love, and "The Bridge" star Annabeth Gish. Still no sign of them for the first trailer. Nero Padilla played by Jimmy Smits is still on the show and allegedly making alliances to the gang's rival, The Mayans.
3. Chib's (Tommy Flanagan) is all in when Jax asked his biker brothers if they are willing to die for each other for the show's upcoming 90-minute first episode, "The Black Widower."
4. CCH Pounder is still the show's prosecutor and is convincing Jax not to result into vengeance.
5. Juice is on the run after helping Gemma dispose all the evidence that could point to her for Tara's murder. Unser is his only link to the club and also fears for Juice as Jax will murder anyone connected to the crime.
"Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is scheduled to kick off on Sept. 9 for its fall premiere.