Months after she went out as gay, "Juno" star Ellen Page is making a long of noise these past few days after she spotted having lunch with girl pal Shailene Woodley. Now the media is speculating that there might be a romantic connection between the two as the "Insurgent" star recently revealed that she doesn't care about the person's sex when she love someone.
OK Magazine broke the news when they published a headline, "Are Shailene Woodley and Ellen Page Dating?" on July 2 when the two were photographed enjoying a lunch together at Palihouse in West Hollywood on Friday, June 27.
Here are the five fast facts about the Shailene Woodley and Ellen Page dating reports.
1. Dubbed as the next Jennifer Lawrence, "The Fault In Our Stars" actress is Hollywood newest "It" girl whose down-to-earth and just-say-no-attitude made her an instant target for gossips. "I fall in love with human beings based on who they are. Not based on what they do or what sex they are," Shai's statement in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter hinting about her bisexual tendencies.
2. Speculations about the actress dating "Divergent" co-star Theo James are completely untrue, so Shai is very much single and can date anyone she like. "She is very individual as a person," James revealed in an interview with MTV. "She has a strong sense of identity, and she also had a strong sense of the character and how she wanted to play it."
3. The 27-year-old star came out as gay at HRCF's Time to Thrive and said in a moving speech as she wants to make a difference to help others who are struggling with their sexuality. "I'm here today because I am gay. And because... maybe I can make a difference. To help others have an easier and more hopeful time. Regardless, for me, I feel a personal obligation and a social responsibility," she said in her speech.
4. Three months after she made the shocking revelation, Page was spotted with her arms wrapped around the unnamed blond woman as they enjoyed lunch at Café Habana. "I'm so stoked to get married," said the "X-Men: Days of Future Past" star to Hollywood Reporter. "I 'm such a romantic, it's awful. And I don't think I'd want to make a kid, but I'd love to raise one. I'd love to raise a kid."
5. The two actresses shared the same Hollywood experience as they started acting in such a young age. Both known for being down-to-earth, Shai and Ellen are both supporting each other especially when the Canadian star decided to reveal her real sexuality. "Ellen really leaned on Shailene through the coming out process," a source told the magazine.