With Ali back in town on Episode 2 titled "Whirly Girlie" things are not the same. "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 - "Surfing the Aftershocks" will not be a smooth ride for the Liars and others. They will, certainly, be surfing the aftershocks in this new episode.
Warning: Spoiler Alert!
This article contains spoilers for the new "Pretty Little Liars" Episode, read only if you want to know more.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 Promo: Things to Know
1. Is Ali sad about her mother's death? The last episode did not reveal if Ali was sad or happy about Mrs. D's death, however the promo for Episode 3 shows Ali lying on her bed. She looks upset. It can be mixed feelings for Ali. Also, she might be thinking about her next move.
2. Ali in Rosewood High: In the promo, Mona is seen asking, "What's it going to be like when Ali comes back to Rosewood High?"
It is unclear if she is talking to one of the Liars or plotting against Ali?
3. Ali goes out at night: She ventures out at night and it looks like she is alone. Why is she out there alone? Although there is no "A" at the moment but it is still not safe for her to come out like this.
4. Liars back in school: Things will be awkward for the Liars as they return to school. It is possible that people will bombard them with all sorts of questions.
5. The Liars in black: The promo for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 shows the Liars dressed in black and they look sad. Perhaps, they are attending Mrs. D's funeral.
6. Ezra and Ali scene: The next episode will showcase a scene featuring Ezra and Ali. Things are going to be exciting.
7. Spencer figures out who the killer is? In the promo, Spencer says, "That's who killed her?"
Maybe, she is saying this to Detective Holbrook. However, it is difficult to say if she is talking about Mrs. D or Shana.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3, "Surfing the Aftershocks" airs Tuesday, June 24, 201 on ABC Family.
Credit: YouTube/ABC Family