"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2 titled "Whirly Girlie" will see the return of Alison DiLaurentis to Rosewood. She is a little apprehensive about coming back, but fans are hoping that she will be able to manage.
Warning: Spoiler Alert!
This article contains spoilers from "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Season 5, Episode 2 Spoilers Roundup
1. Back in Rosewood: The Liars with Alison are back in Rosewood. She is scared about returning, but the Liars convince her that now that "A" is gone, she doesn't have to worry.
2. Ali meets Jason: In one of the sneak peeks, Ali and Jason talk. The reunion is kind of cold as Jason tells her that their mom was shocked after she learned that Ali was not dead.
3. Ali meets Detective Holbrook: She goes to police station and meets Detective Holbrook. He is surprised to see her but tries his best to support her. It has to be seen if she will be revealing the truth.
4. Cloud of secrets: According to the synopsis for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2, "the Liars are unsettled to still be living under a cloud of secrets." Emily, Spencer and Hanna try to adjust to the new normal.
5. Jason is giving Ali space: In the sneak peek, Ali asks Jason that he hasn't asked many questions. He tells her that he is giving her the space.
6. Is Jason hiding something? When Ali asks, "What was mom's reaction, when she found out I was still alive?"
"She was stunned, what do you expect?" responds Jason.
However, Mrs. DiLaurentis was dead when it was out that Ali was alive. Why is Jason lying? Perhaps, he doesn't want to give her the shocking news.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2 "Whirly Girlie" airs Tuesday, June 17 on ABC Family.