The South Korean tech company LG keeps on teasing mobile phone enthusiasts about their new upcoming smartphones for the Mobile World Congress this February 2013 in Barcelona, Spain. LG released a video recently previewing what will the company show on MWC 2013 with several smartphone models named after letters - L for style, G for greatness, V for Vu, and F for freedom. Techies are also providing a peek at these devices.
There is also a new leak regarding two new LG smartphones, the Optimus F7 (left) and F5 (right).
(Original source of photo: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2013/02/optimusf5f7jtlg-1361362031.jpg)
Specifications about both devices are still a mystery but one thing seems to be sure, both will run Android OS. Optimus F7 design looks similar with the mix of both Optimus 4x HD and Optimus G. For now, LG fans would need more patience until everything is revealed in the Mobile World Congress.
Aside from this leaking information about new LG smartphones, a behemoth LG unit has been spotted - the LG Optimus Pro.
According to GSMArena.com, LG Optimus Pro consists of the following preliminary specifications and is expected to be released on the second quarter of 2013. The device will most likely to appear at the Mobile World Congress along with other upcoming smartphones.
- Android 4.1.2 Jellybean - no upgrade announcements yet
- 1.7GHz quad-core processor
- Adreno 320 graphics chipset unit
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Up to 64GB of microSD expansion support
- 13MP of rear shooter camera with LED flash, image stabilization, 1080p@30 frames per second video recording, and LED video light
- 2.1 of front-facing camera with 1080p@30 frames per second video recording
- 5.5 inches of screen display with 1080 x 1920 display resolution
- True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 4G LTE ready
- 3140 mAh battery