Miss World 2013 has recently been concluded with the crowning of Megan Young from Philippines. Now, Miss Universe 2013 is just a few days ahead to be held in Moscow, Russia in Nov. Yet, before we ring in the New Year there is one more beauty pageant ahead - Miss International 2013.
The Miss International 2013 event will be held in Tokyo on Dec. 17. The event will be taking place in Tokyo which marks its return to the beautiful Japanese capital after a gap of 5 years. All the beauties contesting in the pageant are exceptionally talented and gorgeous but since it's a competition only one beauty queen will be declared a winner. Let's take a look at the five most gorgeous women participating in the event.
1. Miss Australia International 2013: Stunning blonde Johanna Parker will represent Australia at the Miss International Pageant this year. The 21-year-old has all hopes on her as no Australian beauty has won the crown after Kylie Ann Watson in 1996. The 5 feet and six inches tall blonde loves to play saxophone. She is also an advocate for ovarian cancer awareness in her country.
2. Miss U.S.A. International 2013: Andrea Neu - This black haired fair skinned beauty was crowned to represent America at the 2013 Miss International pageant in Japan. "Greetings family, friends and supporters! I will be travelling to Tokyo, Japan in December to compete at the 2013 Miss International pageant. I am so honored and grateful to be representing my country, the Unites States of America," writes Miss U.S.A. on her website where she is raising funds to travel to Japan.
"Brushing up on my Japanese history over a cup of chai green tea. I can't wait to learn so much about the beautiful Japanese culture and experience it when I go to Tokyo!," adds the beauty on Facebook. Clearly the lady is in full swing of preparation.
3. New Zealand International 2013: Casey Radley is set to represent New Zealand in the Miss International pageant to be held in Japan. The Torbay resident, 20, was runner-up to Miss World NZ, Ella Langsford, from Ponsonby. The beautiful lady won the best interview, beach fashion swimwear and the Sarah Horton Evening and Bridal Design award earlier in her hometown show.
4. Miss Colombia International 2013: Cindy Lorena Hermida is a student of Business Administration at the National Unified Corporation of Neiva. The 24-year-old beauty is studying English but loves to play tennis, football and basketball. She is 5 feet part with 9 1/2 inches and her body measurements are 34.3 - 25.4 - 39.
5. Miss Philippines International 2013: Just like Miss World 2013 Megan Young, Miss International Philippines 2013 contestant Bea Rose Santiago is also the current favorite to win the pageant. This 21-year-old Masbate-born candidate represented the Philippines in Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International 2012 and has been a fashion model for Elite Model Management prior to joining the Miss Philippines contest. She has also represented Mutya ng Pilipinas 2011 representing Filipino Community of Canada.
Check out the pictures of the beautiful contestants for the Miss International 2013 in the slideshow.