"Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta" star's latest offering in the form of a raunchy sex tape named "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta" has grabbed the attention of a few people and have left them asking: "Who is Mimi Faust?"
People know that Mimi Faust stars in "Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta" and she also "stars" in a brand new scandalous tape, released on April 14. However, there are numerous other things to know about this ebony babe.
5 Things to Know About Mimi Faust The New Sex Tape Icon
1. Mimi loves to date musician men: Guys with great pipes or talent to play an instrument stand a chance to date this beauty - Mimi Faust. She was the arm-candy of three-time Grammy Award winner, Stevie J. According to HollywoodLife.com, Stevie produced hits like "I Still Believe" and "Honey" by Mariah Carey and "Mo Money Mo Problems" by Puff Daddy. Note: Nikko is a musician.
2. Mimi's real name: Yes, Mimi is "Love & Hip-Hop" star's nickname. Her real name is Oluremi.
3. Mimi is a designer: Apart from starring in a sex tape, Mimi is also a designer and has a clothing line for children inspired by Eva (her daughter) and she is designing a home line that goes with her estate. Also, Mimi runs a commercial cleaning service.
4. Mimi has a daughter: "Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta" star has three-year-old daughter named Eva with Stevie. Reportedly, she made her sex tape with Nikko before welcoming Eva.
5. She is a social media philosopher: Mimi's Instagram page is like Word Porn's Web site, well, almost like it. She shares wise words via her Instagram page. Some of the posts include - "Too many people undervalue what they are and overvalue what they are not," and "The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them" and "I am thankful for the difficult people I've met. They have shown me exactly what I don't want to be."
TMZ reported that the producers of the show gave the go signal to Mimi and Nikko's sex tape in order to make the reality show interesting.