Miley Cyrus kicked off her crazy "Bangerz" world tour in Vancouver, Canada, on Valentine's Day and had the audience mesmerised with her outlandish outfits, naughty props which included a flying hotdog and touching herself "inappropriately" on various occasions. Here are the top 10 highlights of Miley's Vancouver show.
1. Miley Cyrus made a spectacular entrance for the show on a flying hotdog! Check out the details here.
2. The 21-year-old faked doing oral sex on a fake Bill Clinton.
3. Miley touched her private parts through a skimpy, shiny bikini in front of thousands of audience on stage!
4. Buck tooth look was also considered. The 21-year-old appeared in twisted, ugly buck teeth and short-bobbed hair for one of her performances.
5. Miley Cyrus reportedly danced with her idol Britney Spears face on a stick!
6. Her bizarre costumes included a Miley Cyrus t-shirt with no bottoms and even a red-and-white Santa Dress.
7. Miley and weed go hand in hand. The singer wore a weed leaf printed leotard and threw off some real money to the audience.
8. There were lots of animals ranging from giant dancing bears to all other furry animals.
9. Miley Cyrus gets up on a real car and make loves to herself and the car as she belts out the song "Adore You."
10. There was a lot of money, confetti on her show. The merchandise from the tour include Miley Cyrus t-shirts and some of the props used during the show.
This was Miley's first ever performance in the world tour after she transformed herself completely from a Hannah Montana to wild child. It was also the first time that Miley performed live on "FU" and "On My Own," two songs from her latest album "Bangerz." Singer Icona Pop mesmerised the audience with her opening act in Vancouver, while Sky Ferreira has also been roped in for other Miley shows. For more pictures click here.