"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is nearing its finale. The show will wrap up its Season 1 with Episode 22, titled "Beginning of the End." With just three days left to the much awaited finale, fans are growing increasingly anxious about it. Ever since HYDRA revealed itself and Ward's and Garrett's truth came out, the show saw some surprising twists and revelation of shocking secrets. But what happens next? Here are few things (spoilers) that fans can look forward to watching in the "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Finale -- Episode 22, "Beginning of the End." [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Finale --Episode 22 "Beginning of the End." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
With Hydra revealing itself and coming to power, S.H.I.E.L.D. was left crumbling down to its end. But before that happens, Phil Coulson and his team decided to bounce back. They are determined to do everything to save S.H.I.E.L.D. from getting dissolved and prevent Garrett from succeeding in his evil actions.
1. According to the Spoiler TV description of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Finale, fans can look forward to an "explosive" finale.
2. Coulson and his team will unravel few deep "dark secrets."
3. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will not leave any stone unturned and "put everything on the line to stop" Garrett and HYDRA. Several Web sites speculate that the finale will feature an epic battle between Team Coulson and Team Garrett.
4. TV Guide has spilled more spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Finale--Episode 22 "Beginning of the End." The Web site notes that fans can look forward to finding answers regarding Ward's "true allegiance." Furthermore, it will also unravel the mystery behind Skye's parents and origins. Who is the master of Deathlok and what is Clairvoyant's ultimate purpose are some of the questions that will be answered, too.
"We think the audience is waiting for a showdown between Coulson's team and Garrett's team and they're going to get a satisfying payoff to that epic conclusion," told show's EP Jeffrey Bell as quoted by TV Guide.
"If they win, it comes at a price," adds Bell. This means the war between the two will have severe consequences that agents must deal with.
5. Someone who is thought to be dead will make a comeback according to Fansided. S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury portrayed by Samuel L. Jackson will make his final appearance in the show's finale.
6. The preview video from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Finale Episode 22 "Beginning of the End" shows Phil Coulson and his agents are "ready to change the world." It shows that the agents and HYDRA are preparing for the much anticipated, "epic" battle.
7. The second preview by TV Guide gives a look inside the Cybertek. While an official takes around a new employee for Incentives Program, an agent sends out an alert that they are now in position. Looks like there is something bigger about to happen.
8. The opening scene preview video gives a glimpse at Garrett who was injected with GH325 by Raina. He talks about his enhanced abilities and senses. While others suspect that Garrett may have gone mad, he tells Raina that it gave him "clarity of mind" and "vision of the world..." Taking the advantage of the situation and Garrett's claims of looking beyond the given, Raina asks him a question: "What will I become?"
9. Not everyone is going to come out of it alive: In an interview with TV Guide (as reported by Comibookmovie.com) show's creator Jeph Loeb teased "it's a 'who survives?' story and much more." It can be inferred that someone will die at the end of the Season 1.
10. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Finale (Episode 22) "Beginning of the End," airs Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8 Pm ET on ABC.
Video:Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Ep 22- CLip 1
Credit: YouTube.com/ Marvel Entertaiment
Video: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 1x22 Promo "Beginning of the End" (HD) Season Finale
Credit: YouTube.com/ tvpromosdb
For more spoilers on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." episodes, read below: