Lea Michelle has stepped out with her alleged new love interest Matthew Paetz, who has a controversial past of being a male escort once. The couple was seen holding hands and looked happy together when the photographers clicked their pictures, which can be seen here on E! Online. The "Glee" star has been in news after her then boyfriend and co-star Cory Monteith died tragically leaving her heartbroken. However, her new boyfriend Paetz has brought the smile back on her lips. Let's find out more about Matthew Paetz.
1. According to Matthew's Twitter bio, he is a "dating and lifestyle" coach who propagates the idea of respecting women. "Confident masculinity isn't controlling or aggressive. It is poise and understood. Something that is felt by others; not forced on them," reads one of Matthew's quote on Twitter.
2. Matthew's past is controversial, says TMZ. The gossip Web site calls Matthew a "former gigolo," who once operated under the alias "Christian" on the escort website Cowboys4Angels. However, after dating Lea, the profile of Christian is no longer visible.
3. Matthew is a certified life coach, dating expert and massage therapist and reportedly charges $350 for one hour and up to $6,000 for a weekend, his profile on Cowboys4Angels says, according to TMZ.
4. Matthew has however stopped working as a male escort after he started dating Lea, TMZ reports adding that his last date was a weekend outing with a female during the Stagecoach music festival in April.
5. Matthew now works sometimes as a backup dancer, actor or a model.
6. Lea reportedly met Matthew on the set of the shooting of her music video, "On My Way."
7. After meeting Matthew, Lea has been "happiest she's been in a long time," her friends revealed to Hollywood Life.
8. Lea believes that Matthew is quite similar to her late boyfriend Cory Monteith and reminds her of him, Hollywood Life reports.
9. Both Lea and Matthew are huge animal lovers.
10. Lea and Matthew share liking for Barbara Streisand and both like two movies of her - "Funny Girl" and "The Way We Were."