"Twilight" star Kellan Lutz is the new talk of the town after the Hollywood hunk was caught getting cozy with the controversial pop star Miley Cyrus. The pair was photographed last weekend in Las Vegas partying the night away and they obviously don't really care about the world as they were so engrossed in their conversation.
The new hot couple denied all allegations that they are an item but a source from a HollywoodLife.com confirms that the two are hooking up.
"They have hooked up and will probably hook up again but Kellan is in it more [than] Miley. He is enamoured by her," says the source. "But Miley is strictly having fun and doesn't want to get serious, so Kellan better play it cool or he will not get to hook up with her anymore - she isn't giving him the relationship that he wants."
So now that the world knows about Miley's new man, here are some facts about "Twilight's" Emmet Cullen.
1. Born on March 15, 1985, the 28-year-old actor is best known for his role in "The Twilight Saga" film series. He started is showbiz career when he modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch and snagged his first TV role on "The Bold and the Beautiful" in 2004.
2. Because of his hunky features, Lutz ripped body appeared in Hilary Duff's perfume "With Love" music video/fragrance ad. He was also featured in Hinder's music video.
3. After getting the role as Emmet Cullen, Lutz wasn't aware that "Twilight" was a book series; it was until his co-star Ashley Greene told him about it. "She's like, 'Did you read the books?' And I'm like...'What books?'" said Lutz in an interview with Seventeen magazine.
4. Lutz grew up in North Dakota, the Midwest and Arizona with one sister and six brothers.
5. The Hollywood hunk graduated from Horizon High School in Scottsdale, Arizona and after high school he decided to pursue his acting career.
6. Kellan has German blood, with small amounts of English, Swedish and Dutch ancestry.
7. Before making it to the big league, the actor had smaller roles in episodes of "CSI: NY," "Summerland," "Six Feet Under" and "Heroes."
8. To attain his godly physique, the actor has trained for years in boxing and martial art of Jujitsu.
9. One of his guilty pleasures is to watch the TV court show "Judge Judy."
10. He is now buffing up and filming his new superhero flick "The Legend of Hercules" where he plays the title role.