With so many reports and allegations surrounding Kate Middleton's second pregnancy, Kensington Palace is yet to release a statement about the Duchess alleged miscarriage. It was only a few weeks ago when Kate's childhood friends Jessica Hay confirmed about her pregnancy in an Australian media only to be slammed by the Palace spokesperson that Middleton hasn't talked to Hay in "many years."
Slamming Hay's claims about the pregnancy did not stop GLOBE magazine to release a cover story that features a "Brave Kate" who suffered from miscarriage before the announcement of her second pregnancy went Viral. The Duchess of Cambridge reportedly lost her baby in early July and told Prince William that they will try again as she put a brave face to do her royal duties, including the recent celebration of George's birthday.
"On a morning in early July Kate woke up feeling unusually sick," according to the Aug. 4 print edition of GLOBE magazine. "At first she thought that it was going to turn into the same type of morning sickness that she had in the early pregnancy stages with George but it came obvious pretty quickly that this was worse. The Royals summoned Kate's doctor and were told that she was suffering a miscarriage."
After the great ordeal, the brunette was ordered to have a bed rest for four days and after she regained her strength again she was up doing her official duties. She was seen launching the Tour de France with Prince William and Prince Harry on July 5, as the three royals gave this year's competitors a royal send off.
"Sources Say that the first and one of the only people that Kate and William shared the news with was Queen Elizabeth," Celebrity Laundry reports. "She encourage them to grieve and then move on knowing that they will give George a brother or sister when the time is right."
The couple is reportedly trying to have another baby as soon as possible, and William is vowing to keep his wife away from stress. The 32-year-old was recently photographed with her young family prior to Prince George first birthday as they posed for a family portrait at London's Natural History Museum.
"We would like to take this opportunity on George's first birthday to thank everyone over the last year, wherever we have met them, both at home and overseas, for their warm and generous good wishes to George and our family," said the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in a statement posted on Mirror.