Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie is all set for her autobiography and in the process of finalizing with a publisher. Reports claimed her book deal will be over 30 million pounds. Three US-based publishing houses are reportedly combating for the deal, according to Daily Star.
"Whoever gets her will be sitting on a gold mine," an anonymous source said.
"Her book is guaranteed to top the bestseller lists in virtually every country on the planet and even an advance of that size would be recouped within weeks," the source added.
"She has always wanted to do this and believes the time is now right," the source added.
After the news broke out that Jolie is being offered more than $50 million for her autobiography, readers are tempted to explore what she will reveal and she won't in the book.
"No issues - apart from those that might damage her children's privacy - will be taboo," sources told The Daily Star.
The Star report suggested that Jolie will share all about her marriages to Jonny Lee Miller, Billy Bob Thornton and Brad Pitt.
The biggest question the Hollywood superstar should answer is what Fox News' reported: Will Jolie confess that her romance with Pitt started while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston? If this is to be a Jolie tell-all-tale, then the answer has to be certainly yes.
Around the globe, there are "tens of millions of fans out there" who would crave to read her book.
"But they'll have to believe she isn't pulling any punches and is being honest about her checkered life," Media Analyst Mike Raia told The Star.
Other interesting facts the world would like to know from Jolie's autobiography:
1. Is Angelina Jolie as green-eyed as Thornton says? His recent revelations suggest the explicit scene with Halle Berry in Monster's Ball were intolerable to her.
2. Is this the reason behind Brad Pitt's 'hiatus' from sex scenes?
3. Did Angelina and Brad sign a pre-nuptial agreement as reported?
4. What was up with the passionate vials of each other's blood Angelina and Billy Bob flaunted during their three-year union?
5. How does Angelina feel about the "Angelina Jolie effect," as it affected the breast cancer issue both in positive and negative manner (double mastectomies are on the rise after she had the procedure)?
What would you want to read about in Angelina Jolie's autobiography?
Watch the Angelina Jolie(breast cancer prevention and awareness) and her Interview - "Maleficent" at D23 in the videos below:
www.youtube.com/user/wellchannel You may also like to read more about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie family: Angelina Jolie's 'unbroken' Gets Release Date read here Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt's Unusual Wedding Plan And Location: A Look Back At Their Relationship read here Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Plan Cruise Ship Wedding read here