Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is upgradable to Android 4.4.3 KitKat using the C-ROM custom firmware which will deliver tons of features, fast and smooth performance, and stable system.
C-ROM for Galaxy Note N7000
In addition to Android 4.4.3 KitKat default features, C-ROM will add several other goodies to your Galaxy Note N7000.
- Dark C-ROM Theme
- Active Display
- Floating Windows
- Gesture Anywhere
- On-The-Go Mode
- Animation Controls
- Lock screen notifications
- Implement App SideBar
1. Apply this firmware to the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 only.
2. Create a manual backup of all data files and system settings stored on the device.
3. The battery level should be at least 50 per cent.
4. Your device must be rooted and has a custom recovery installed such as ClockworkMod.
5. Enable USB debugging mode. Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
6. Download and install the necessary USB drivers on your computer for Galaxy Note N7000.
Warning: We are not responsible for any errors which may occur on your device. Download the necessary files and follow the instructions properly to avoid any issues during and after the installation. Do this at your own risk.
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to the computer using a USB cable.
2. Copy and paste the C-ROM Android 4.4.3 ROM and the Google Apps zip files to the microSD card of your phablet. Do not extract any of the zip files.
3. Disconnect the phablet from your computer then turn it off.
4. Reboot into Recovery mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Home + Power keys at the same time. Navigate menus using the volume keys and select items using the power key.
5. Inside the Recovery mode, create a nAndroid backup of the current ROM. Select "backup and restore > backup." The backup file is stored inside the microSD card for restoration purposes.
6. Perform a full wipe on the device. Select "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition" then "advanced > wipe Dalvik cache."
7. Begin installation of the required files. Select "install zip from SD card > choose zip from SD card > select the C-ROM Android 4.4.3 zip file > confirm its installation." Apply the same with the Google Apps package.
8. After the installation, go back to the main menu and select "reboot system now."
It may take up to five minutes before the device reaches the home screen as it runs the firmware for the first time.
Well done! Your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is now running the latest Android 4.4.3 KitKat OS, thanks to C-ROM custom firmware.
If you have any bug or issues to report, send your feedback to the official C-ROM Galaxy Note N7000 firmware thread.