There is speculation in the media that the romance between Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles is over. The two celebrities are no longer seeing each other. The "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" reality television star and now model has split with the One Direction hottie after whirlwind brief romance and are no longer spotted together too. The two reportedly seems to have broken up because of they both have to focus on work, various Web sites are speculating. However none of the two have officially issued any statement about their split. Here are the top five reasons why Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner could have broken up.
1. They Were Just Friends: It might be quite possible that Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner were just friends and were simply dating each other as adults. Neither Harry nor Kendall ever came out with an official statement about being committed to each other. The two were mostly spotted in a group (when Harry and Kendall went for a skiing trip in Utah) and it is quite possible that the two were just exploring each other and it did not lead to long term romance.
2. Career Focus: Both Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner are young and need to remain focused on their careers at this stage. One Direction kicks off their tour on April 25 and it keeps them busy till as long as October with very less time for anything but singing. Kendall was recently seen in the London Fashion Week as she walked the ramp for Marc Jacobs. This is the time when she can either make or break her career.
3. Harry Was Not Into Kendall: Harry Styles is known for being a Casanova. He has been linked with a number of girls from Taylor Swift to Cara Delevigne. Hooking up with Kendall was just as easy as it was with their girls and so was breaking up. "They both knew it had an expiration date with their schedules so they didn't fall hard into something more serious," a source told Hollywood Life.
4. Publicity Stunt for Kendall Jenner: Kendall Jenner got maximum publicity from the time she was linked to the most eligible bachelor in town and the cutest member of the famous boy band One Direction. She kept going with the flow and enjoyed all the attention and was written about a lot after that. Many Web sites are speculating that their romance could just be nothing more than a publicity stunt.
5. Long Distance Relationship: Harry Styles is mostly in London while Kendall Jenner stays in Los Angeles. Most of the times Harry is always on the tour and it is difficult to maintain a romantic relationship when the couple lives apart. This could be one of the reasons why Harry and Kendall's romance did not work out.
Despite the rumoured breakup Kendall Jenner is in good spirits and was seen attending Miley Cyrus' concert in Los Angeles on Saturday. "There's been no major fallout. They're definitely still friends and haven't ruled anything out in the future," says a source, according to Perez Hilton. Do you think the two will reunite?