Grey's Anatomy Season 9 returns next week on ABC to chronicle the lives of Seattle Grace Mercy West surgeons.
Spoiler alert: Stop reading if you have not seen the latest episodes of Grey's Anatomy Season 9.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 10: 'Things We Said Today'
Fans were left hanging last month when Adele's medical emergency changed the course of the day for Bailey, Ben, and Richard. Karev and Wilson are left in a very awkward place, and Avery may have found himself a new romance.
On TV.com, the synopsis of Grey's 9x10, "Things We Said Today," goes:
"Bailey puts her wedding day on hold and continues her efforts to save Adele's life, Cristina and Owen remain undecided about their pending divorce, while Arizona and Callie try to get their spark back. Meanwhile, the hospital becomes inundated with a group of bikers after a horrible accident."
Kepner, Ross, Edwards, and Avery are likely to stand at the center of the upcoming episode. Their subplot was stirred by Kepner herself, when she told Avery that he should go to the wedding with a different date. It seems this move by Kepner will spark 2 to 3 new romances.
Here are the questions fans wish to answer by the end of Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 10.
1. Does Adele survive her horrible medical condition?
2. Does the Bailey-Ben wedding push through on the same day?
3. Do Hunt and Yang agree to lodge their divorce paper even after her revelation and their steamy kiss?
4. Do Callie and Arizona manage to get things back to normal in bed?
5. Does Kepner regret her decision to push Avery away?
See the photos in slideshow to tide you over until Thursday next week.