"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 is only a week away. The returning episode titled "Take It Back" is set to return in the spring 2014 on Feb. 27. Fans have waited for more than two months to get answers to the questions and situations looming over their favorite couples and characters. Spoilers of the upcoming episode suggest that fans may not have to wait for long to see the issues be dealt with.
Here are top 5 questions 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 13 needs to answer. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
1. April Kepner's Decision: "Grey's Anatomy" Midseason Finale ended with Jackson's (Jesse Williams) untimely and unexpected confession of love for April Kepner (Sarah Drew) who is standing at the altar to exchange vows with Matthew Taylor. A resolve to this cliffhanger ending is the most look-forward-to part of the show when its returns. According to Wetpaint report, the opening moments of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 "Take It Back" will be the most dramatic ones as what will be April Kepner's decision, will be revealed. Reportedly, Sarah Drew dished out to TV Line, that the show "will pick from where it left" and fans "will know who April has chosen" amongst Mathew and Jackson.
2. Alex's Dad is Dead or Alive: In the last aired episode, fans saw that Alex's (Justin Chambers) dad's health was sinking rapidly. While Alex was away, attending April Kepner's wedding, interns Leah and Shane had to make some quick decision which involved risks. So fans are waiting to know if Alex's drug-addicted father is dead or alive, which means fans will get to know more about the Alex's troubled past who has been a private person all along. According to a spoilers report, his dad is not yet dead and Alex will react violently to Shane's decision of conducting a medical procedure on him without his permission.
3. President's Phone Call: A phone call for Derek (Patrick Dempsey) from the President of the U.S. got everyone including Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) curious and anxious. Moreover, spoilers have suggested rising tension between the long-term couple as Derek may go back on a promise made to his wife, in recent past. He promised her that while she could focus on her research in an attempt to establish herself as a surgeon, he can take care of children and cut down on work. Reportedly, Derek will find himself in a situation that will compel him to break the promise. What could be so important that he backs out from taking care of his beloved children and betray his wife he loves so much?
4. Ben Return to Seattle: Bailey's (Chandra Wilson) demeanor has been a little awkward with signs of obsessive-compulsive behavior ever since, Ben returned to Seattle quitting his surgical residency. According to the synopsis, Bailey has been wrong in judging Ben and Ben's decision. She realizes that there is more to his motive behind withdrawing his residency and returning back. That means a bigger secret or truth is in store to be unveiled.
5. Callie and Arizona's Relationship: For a long time now, Callie's (Sara Ramirez) and Arizona's (Jessica Capshaw) relationship has been on a verge of a breakup ever since Callie discovered Arizona cheated on her. Even though Callie kicked Arizona out of their house, she is still considering reconciling with Arizona. But will Callie eventually allow them to repair the damage caused by Arizona to their long-term relationship?
Watch the spoilers' video for "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 "Take it Back," below. And don't forget to tune into ABC at 9.00 p.m. EST on Feb. 27, 2014.
Video: Video: "Grey's Antomy"10X13 Canadian Promo "Take It Back"
For more spoilers about "Grey's Antomy"Season 10 Episode 13, read below: