ABC's "Grey's Anatomy's" return is highly anticipated by fans, for they await answers to the shocking cliffhanger notes that Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Mid-Season Finale ended as in its Episode 12. The show has left its fans wondering about the future of their favorite characters Meredith and Cristina Yang, Alex and his father Jimmy, Derek Shepherd and most importantly April Kepner, Matthew Taylor and Jackson Avery and his girlfriend Stephanie. Continue to read, to find out what to expect when the show returns in spring 2014. (Spoilers Ahead!)
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 Spoilers: Things to Expect
"Grey's Anatomy" fans need to wait for two months, before they get the answers to the questions left unanswered in Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Mid-Season Finale Episode Get Up, Stand up.
The first spoiler promo of the Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 was released recently and it seems that opening segment of spring 2014 will kick off from where it left before the show took to winter break. The spoiler video promises to answer all the questions.
Top 5 things to expect in Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 and Other Upcoming Episodes:
1. The show "Grey's Anatomy" is essentially a medical drama revolving around the lives of the surgeons in the Grey Sloan Hospital. Fans can expect shows return with some interesting medical surgeries and cases in spring 2014.
2. Meredith's and Cristina Yang's final resolution- For a long time now, two twisted sisters and best friends have been putting up a fight against each other. In Episode 12, viewers did witness their heart-to- heart talk and confessions. It seems that their fight is headed towards a resolution after they opened up to each other in a bittersweet conversation.
3. U.S. President's Call to Derek Shepherd- One of the burning questions' answer that fans look forward to is in regard to the call received by Derek Shepherd at the end of Episode 12. The intriguing phone call has made fans eager to know the reason behind the call made by U.S President.
4. In Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Mid-Season Finale Episode 12, Alex Karev's father Jimmy's condition worsens when everyone is busy attending the wedding of the season. It is then when Shane and Leah are compelled to take some quick decisions that may lead to unanticipated consequences. Will Alex's father live or die is yet another question that could be answered in Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13.
5. Consequence of shocking confession of Jackson Avery in the midst of April Kepner's and Matthew Taylor's wedding is the most awaited part of the Grey's Anatomy Season 10 return. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Jackson Avery played by Jesse Williams hinted at what viewers can expect when the show returns. "You'll see what happens and the impact it has on everyone. This is going to have a devastating effect on Stephanie. In situations where you have somebody being left at the altar, it's usually the dashing bad guy versus the really honorable guy. Is she going to go with the jerk or is she going to go with the good guy? In this situation, Matthew and Stephanie are Jackson's victims," said Jesse Williams to The Hollywood Reporter while talking about the aftermath of Jackson's confession of love for April in the midst of her wedding.
Who do you think that April will choose, Jackson or Matthew? Why do you think the President of the U.S. has called Derek Shepherd? And do you think Jimmy will live or die? Find the answers to all your questions in Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 in spring 2014 on Feb. 27, 2014 on ABC.
Watch the first spoiler video of Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, below:
Video: Grey's Anatomy 10x13 Promo (HD)
For more spoilers and recap of "Grey's Anatomy" season 10, read below: