The main chacters in The CW's teen drama Gossip Girl are now all grown up. It is fast moving to a series ending, but it is not going to end without "the Gossip Girl" dishing out the juiciest and most exciting changes in the lives of "Manhattan's elite."
Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively), Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester), Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick), and Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) dig into the background of Diana Payne (guest star Elizabeth Hurley) who is the most important link to the biggest mystery in their lives as of yet. They are back to scheming together, and fans are thrilled to see the possibility of Blair and Chuck rediscovering what they really meant to each other through all their own brilliant schemes.
Here are seven of the highlights in Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 23, "The Fugitives."
1. Chuck and his father rebuilds their relationship after a fake death that was staged in order to avoid a business enemy.
2. Blair finds out Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) lied about his trip to Rome and tells him he has no reason to be jealous of Chuck.
3. Blair agrees to go to Rome with Dan, but when she becomes unavailable for a meet up with a rep from the firm sponsoring Chuck's trip, she goes to Serena for help.
4. Ivy Dickens (Kaylee DeFer) reappears to help Lola Rhodes (Ella Rae Peck) in her personal mission against Diana Payne. She tells the group she wants to "come back," but Blair tells her she was never really part of the group to begin with.
5. Serena reveals to Blair that she was Gossip Girl for a while. Blair's upset that Serena did not let her be GG, too!
6. Gossip Girl seems set to reveal some scandalous information from Blair's diary.
7. Blair is determined to not say "I love you" to anyone unless she is absolutely certain he will be the last relationship in her life. So, who will it be?
Click 'Start' to enjoy Gossip Girl images, including a scene from the upcoming season finale, "Return of the Ring."