- Gold and Silver Edge Lower as ‘Taper’ Speculation Confuses Mr. Market
- Remember 1991? Is Chidambaram's Anti-Gold Policy Right?
- Gold and Silver Shine as the Dow Sinks 127 Points
- Gold and Silver Finish Lower, BOJ Keeps Monetary Easing Unchanged
- Gold and Silver Struggle, Fed Whisperer Says Low Interest Rates Here to Stay
- Gold and Silver Climb Higher After Inflation Report, Miners Lag Behind
From Gold Nov 19, 2012 11:43 pm
SPOT MARKET gold bullion prices hovered close to $1725 an ounce during this morning's London trading, holding gains made overnight in Asia, as stocks and commodities also recovered some ground lost last week, after news that a deal may be achieved in time to avoid so-called fiscal cliff of US tax ri.