Known as one of Hollywood's serial dater and elusive bachelor, George Clooney recently broke a lot of hearts when the news about his engagement was announced by the human-right law firm Doughty Street Chambers.
Famous for his litany of fleeting lovers, the 52-year-old charmer proposed to 36-year-old international law attorney Amal Alamuddin. Now that he has officially taken himself off the market, the "Ocean Eleven" star is finally settling down as he leaves behind his string of lovers from models, actresses, a cocktail waitress, a reality star and a former professional wrestler.
Here are the Five Women in George Clooney's Life Before Amal Alamuddin
1. Stacey Keibler - Clooney's latest flame, Keibler dated him from 2011-2013. Known for her stint in World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wresting Entertainment (WWE), Stacey is an American actress and model who began dating George in August 2011 but called it quits in July 2013. After breaking up with the actor Keibler began dating Future Ads CEO Jared Pobre and the pair got married on March 8, 2014.
2. Elisabetta Canalis - An Italian actress and showgirl, Canalis dated the actor for almost 18 months before they split in June 2011. "At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure," says Canalis in an interview posted on Us Magazine. "There is nothing ever pretty is saying goodbye."
3. Sarah Larson - The former model and cocktail waitress dated GC for over a year (2007-2008) and then ditched Hollywood for a less complicated life. "I'm the director for a medical spa in New York City. We do mostly aesthetics -- hydro facials, oxygen facials, laser treatments," says Larson in an interview with Celebuzz. "The spotlight is not for me. I don't enjoy it."
4. Lisa Snowdon - Known as a British television personality and host of "Britain's Next Top Model" from 2006 until 2009. She was in an on-and-off relationship with the actor for five years when they met while shooting an ad for Martini in 2000.
5. Celine Balitran - Parisian beauty was studying law when she dated the actor. She was working as a waitress when she met the famous celebrity and then she followed him back to L.A.