George Clooney is reportedly engaged. The actor, whose heart is a tough nut to crack, now belongs to international lawyer and scholar Amal Alamuddin. According to reports Alamuddin was spotted with a big rock on her finger while having dinner at Malibu hot spot Nobu with Clooney, Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber.
In addition to this a source exclusively revealed to People's magazine, "George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren't really trying to hide this, it doesn't seem. I think it's like they want the people they love to know that this is real, that they plan on being together forever."
Clooney 52, and Alamuddin 36, has been spotted together numerous times and fans are happy to know that Clooney is finally hitched.
Let's take a look at five things about Clooney's fiancé Alamuddin:
1. Alamuddin has expertise in three languages. She speaks French, Arabic apart from being fluent at English
2. Alamuddin is a renowned lawyer and has handled some pretty powerful clients. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is one of her clients and she also works as an adviser to U.N. Security General Kofi Annan. Alamuddin handles issues related to Syria.
3. Alamuddin has a powerful education background. She has taken her English Law degree from Oxford University and later continued her law education at NYU
4. She made to the most eligible bachelorette in U.K 2013 as she got the no.1 spot in London hottest barrister list.
5. Amal had more than 18,000 followers on her Twitter page. Some of the famous names included in Amal's Twitter list were Ashton Kutcher and former Prime minister of Australian Julia Gillard.
So here are some of the interesting things you should know about George Clooney's future wife. Let us know what do you think about George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin engagement. Do you think they make a power couple?