Many young business professionals are obsessed with choosing the best MBA program for them. They rely on advice from colleagues, mentors, and the numerous guides and rankings published by experts.
Star will become latest celebrity to speak at the prestigious university.
- Uniport Student Killings: Police Charge Traditional Ruler Alhaji Hassan Welewa and 20 Others
- Australian Graduate School of Management : Top Customised Executive Education in Australasia
- Mt Eliza: A Look at Australia's Top Innovating Educational Institution [SLIDESHOW]
- Octogenarian Sues Apple over Glass Door Collision at Retail Store
- Citi CEO addresses MBA grads on post-crisis rehab tour
Citigroup Inc <C.N> Chief Executive Vikram Pandit, whose bank barely survived the financial crisis, on Sunday stepped into a once...
- WWF, Exeter Business School partner on exclusive MBA program
- Microsoft Releasing Kinect SDK This Spring
- Getting into Wharton: What every aspirant should know
From academic profile to expectations in the interview, Ankur Kumar, Deputy Director of MBA Admissions at the Wharton School tells us w...
- Essay Tip: Not a Single Etc.
- College Admissions: On not being admitted…
- Obama Student Loan Plan Aims to Ease Burden of Repayment
President Barack Obama Wednesday is expected to announce the details of a new student loan repayment initiative aimed at easing the hea...
- Top US B-school grads could take more than 10 years to recoup investment
- PersonalFinance: How to afford the costs of college
- Top Business Trends of 2012: Wharton Experts Weigh In
What's new for 2012? Wharton faculty share insider perspectives on issues that could affect your organization and your career in the new year.
- LBS and Wharton share top honors in the FT Global MBA rankings 2011
- India's B-school ISB offers management program with $15,000 annual stipend
- Now earn money as you practice GMAT essay writing!
Interested participants may get a chance to preview the types of essay questions they are likely to face as part of the GMAT® Analytica...
- The Top 5 MBA Destinations in Europe
- European business schools witness mammoth increase in applications