Six romance companions on Dragon Age 3 Inquisition have been revealed comprised by Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet. Know who among them will go for heterosexual and homosexual relationships.
So far, there are six companions who can be romanced by the Inquisitor on Dragon Age 3 Inquisition pursued of either gender via heterosexual or homosexual relationship.
1. Cassandra Pentaghast She is known as the Seeker of the Chantry who initially appeared on the animated video Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker. Cassandra made special appearances on Dragon Age 2 who interviewed Varric Tethras about the rebellion in Kirkwall influenced by the Champion which became the main plot on the third game series as an effect. According to some rumours on the forum page of Bioware, Cassandra's romance option may be restricted based on the player's chosen race.
2. Dorian He is a human mage and the first companion from the Tevinter Imperium. According to Dragon Age Wikia, Dorian is the first ever potential romance companion exclusively to a male character.
3. Cullen Knight-Captain of the Templar Order who appeared on Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2. His struggles against mages started during the invasion of the Circle Tower in Ferelden and the possession of several Templar apprentices in Dragon Age 2 on the quest "Enemies Among Us." There is no known condition yet about his preferred gender or if the factor such as being a mage will affect his romance options.
4. Sera Sera is an elven archer and a potential romance companion to the Inquisitor. A tweet from @AarynFlynn confirmed that she is exclusive for the female Inquisitor similar to the exclusivity version of Dorian to the male Inquisitor.
5. Iron Bull A Qunari mercenary who is a pansexual romance companion to the Inquisitor. @PatrickWeekes tweeted that Iron Bull is indeed a pansexual or "bi" for simplicity. Iron Bull was supposed to be meant for certain races due to his large and tall physical appearance but Cinematic Designer John Epler made the companion possible for any race.
6. Josephine Montilyet She is the head ambassador of the Inquisition and a bisexual romance companion to the Inquisitor. A post at Raptr hinted her bisexuality whose name was not mentioned on previous Dragon Age games. Obviously the guessing game ended since she is the third female romance companion for the Inquisitor unveiled as of date.
Six Out of Eight Romance Companions
Sources claim that there are eight possible romance companions on Dragon Age 3 Inquisition and marriage won't be possible due to the chaotic events happening in Thedas. Moreover, the diversity and variety of the romance combinations in the game are expected to fit on the storyline but not limited to a particular group.
"Yes. There is no guarantee that a particular gender/race combination will have as many romantic prospects as another. And that's fine. Romance options are not candy to be dispensed fairly and evenly, if there's a particular character that you've decided before the game is released that you must romance, it's advisable you play a different PC. The most we can do (and have done) is ensure that there's no overall slanting towards a particular group - it's all over the map, for various reasons," David Gainer posted at the forum.
Dragon Age 3 Inquisition is set for release on November 18 and buyers can now make pre-orders online. It is available on PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 platforms.