Cycling Australia is pleased to confirm the Cyclones team for the 2013 UCI Track World Championships being staged in Minsk, Belarus from 20 to 24 February. The team of 15 riders departs tomorrow for Minsk ahead of next week's competition.
2013 UCI Track World Championships - Cyclones Australian Final Team
The eight sprint events are team sprint, sprint, keirin and time trial for both men and women.
- Kaarle MCCULLOCH (Gymea Bay, NSW 20.01.1988) 2012 Olympic Games bronze medal (team sprint)
- Stephanie MORTON (Moana, SA 28.11.1990) 2012 Paralympic Champion (tandem time trial)
- Mitchell BULLEN (Armidale, NSW 06.12.1991)
- Matthew GLAETZER (Paradise, SA, 24.08.1992) 2012 team sprint world champion
- Scott SUNDERLAND (Waneroo, WA 16.03.1988) 2012 team sprint world champion
- Andrew TAYLOR (Dubbo, NSW 24.07.1985)
The eleven endurance events are men's and women's team pursuit, individual pursuit, scratch race, points race and omnium plus the Madison for men.
- Ashlee ANKUDINOFF (Menai, NSW, 20.08.1990)
- Amy CURE (Penguin, TAS 31.12.1992)
- Annette EDMONDSON (Stirling, SA, 12.12.1991) 2012 Olympic Games bronze medal (omnium)
- Melissa HOSKINS (Lesmurdie, WA, 24.02.1991)
- Luke DAVISON (South Coogee, NSW 08.05.1990)
- Alexander EDMONDSON (Stirling, SA 22.12.1993)
- Michael HEPBURN (Brookfield, QLD 17.08.1991) 2012 individual pursuit world champion & Olympic Games silver medal team pursuit
- Alexander MORGAN (Mitcham, VIC 18.07.1994) 2012 team pursuit junior world champion
- Glenn O'SHEA (Ridleyton, SA [formerly VIC] 14.06.1989) 2012 omnium world champion & Olympic Games silver medal team pursuit
SBS Television will broadcast all the action live and airing highglights on SBS TWO. Check local guides for details.