The law firm that Rupert Murdoch claims failed to raise awareness over evidence of police bribes at News International will now be give...
Richard "Chip" Lutton Junior will leave Apple Inc. soon but said it's unclear why.
Paris prosecutor's office said on Friday it had opened a preliminary inquiry into a complaint filed by French writer Tristane Banon.
The chambermaid who accused former IMF Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn of sexually assaulting her in a luxury Manhattan hotel admitted ...
Casey Anthony trial rolled onto Saturday with Casey's mother Cindy breaking down into tears as she described a playhouse she had b...
- Economy Divides, Distraughts Australian Graduates
- iPhone Users in South Korea Sue Apple; 27,000 Claim Data Collected Without Consent
- Apple Sued By 27K South Koreans Over Privacy, More Plaintiffs to Join?
- South Koreans Sue Apple Over Location Tracking
- Apple Sued by 27,000 South Korean Users over iPhone Privacy