Ben Panangian was arrested in Bali after he was caught with marijuana.
Court Rejects Corinna Schumacher’s Lawsuit Against German Media That Published Her Photos En Route To Michael Schumacher’s HospitalAug 29th 2014
Corinna Schumacher lost a lawsuit against German newspaper and TV station that published unauthorised pictures of her.
A Japanese court has ruled that Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), operator of the tsunami-crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, is liable for the suicide of a woman in 2011 due to physical and mental effects brought by the disaster.
Redfoo was "glassed" by a 21-year-old attacker at a Sydney hotel.
No Charges Against 9-Year-Old Uzi Girl Who Accidentally Shoots to Death Arizona Gun Instructor (VIDEO)Aug 28th 2014
On Wednesday, another news of a bloody death was reported by media. However, it didn't happen in the Middle East but in Arizona where a 9-year-old girl accidentally shot to death her shooting instructor with an Uzi.
In the Spotlight
Reportedly, incidents of wire-cutting by aggrieved strikers have interfered with the phone services of thousands of customers between Virginia and Massachusetts.
M&A | Dealsmore
- RBS to close 4 M&A deals in MENA in 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland <RBS.L> hopes to close four acquisiton deals in the Middle East and North Africa next year worth more than...
- Olympus says panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds No Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds no Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
Bribery & Corruptionmore
- Corrupt Ex-Cop Gordon Stanley Meyer Receives Home Detention Instead Of Jail Sentence
Former Christchurch police officer Gordon Stanley Meyer has avoided a jail sentence. The disgraced cop was instead sentenced to nine mo...
- China's Bo Xilai Goes on Trial, Culmination of Dramatic Fall
- F1 Boss Bernie Ecclestone Faces Bribe Charges over $1.7bn CVC Deal [VIDEO]
- Libor Fixing and Mis-Selling: Labour Calls for Whistleblower Immunity
- Ehud Olmert, Former Israeli PM, Indicted on More Bribery Charges
- 'State of Affairs' Star Katherine Heigl Drops $6M Lawsuit Over Duane Reade Tweet
Katherine Heigle ends lawsuit against drugstore Duane Reade over Facebook and Twitter posts.
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s GF Irina Shayk Reveals Secrets For Her Stunning Figure
- Kanye West Vs. Paparazzo: Rapper Turns Soft On Paparazzo, Says His Dad Was One Of Them
- 'Grand Theft Auto' Makers Believe Lindsay Lohan Sued Them For Publicity, Wants The Actress To Be Fined
- Google Nexus X (aka Nexus 6) With Android L Release Date Set For Halloween; Spotted In AnTuTu Revealing Full Specifications
Intellectual Property Lawmore
- Apple Calls for Cut in US Corporate Tax Rate
Apple CEO Tim Cook has called for the US government to slash corporate tax rates before it will repatriate its $100bn in offshore savings.
- U.S. agriculture wary as Monsanto heads to Supreme Court
- YouTube Yanks Romney Campaign Ad After Copyright Complaint
- LinkedIn breach puts site's reputation on the line
- Microsoft to pay US$388 Million to Australian Inventor?
- George Clooney Signs Up for Jodie Foster's Upcoming Film Project as Money Monster
Even as George Clooney is in the middle of preparations for his upcoming wedding to British Lawyer Amal Alamuddin, he still finds hims...
- Carl Icahn Speaks on Insider Trading with Phil Mickelson and William Walters
- Sydney man charged with insider trading – ASIC
- U.S. Alleges Insider Trading in eBay Deal
- Brazilian Tycoon Batista Investigated for Financial Crimes - Reports
- Maurice Blackburn Lead Large Class Action vs 5 Aussie Banks Over Credit Card Late Fees
The law firm Maurice Blackburn filed on Tuesday a new class action suit before the New South Wales Supreme Court against ANZ, Citibank ...
- Academic Says There Are at Least 10 Design Students More Deserving of $60,000 Scholarship in 2011 Than PM Tony Abbott’s Daughter Frances
- British Airways to Face Lawsuit on Pilot’s Child Abuse Charges
- 5 Kardashian Businesses That Tanked
- Canada Claims Good Progress in EU Trade Pact Despite Germany’s Defiant Postures