Cannes Film Festival 2013 has somewhat disspointing start with the festival's sponsor Choppard reporting a theft of jewels worth 1million dollars from a hotel.
A 45-year-old man was sentenced to 10 years rigorous imprisonment on Friday for putting "chastity lock" on his wife's private parts.
A 10-year-old student of government primary school at Basanti, West Bengal, succumbed to his injuries after being hit on the head by his teacher.
Just days after High Court questioned the inaction by Punjab police against Honey Singh, a First Investigation Report (FIR) has been booked against the pop singer on Friday.
A day after Mumbai police arrested S Sreesanth, Ankeet Chavan and Ajit Chandila for their alleged involvement spot-fixing during the sixth season of Indian Premier League (IPL), '#Sreesanth'...
In the Spotlight
A bipartisan bill to combat online piracy is running into bipartisan opposition over the broad language in the Stop Online Piracy Act, or SOPA.
M&A | Dealsmore
- RBS to close 4 M&A deals in MENA in 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland <RBS.L> hopes to close four acquisiton deals in the Middle East and North Africa next year worth more than...
- Olympus says panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds No Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds no Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
Bribery & Corruptionmore
- Libor Fixing and Mis-Selling: Labour Calls for Whistleblower Immunity
Britain’s opposition party pushes for amendments to banking reform bill to prevent large scale financial scandals
- Ehud Olmert, Former Israeli PM, Indicted on More Bribery Charges
- Israel not mired in graft despite myriad scandals: Analysis
- Arab rulers' cash stashed in Switzerland tough to reclaim: Swiss experts
- Blagojevich irked Obama didn't offer plum post for seat
- SAC Capital won't fully cooperate with government: letter
Steven A. Cohen's hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors told investors on Friday it would no longer cooperate "unconditionally" with the U.S.
- Judge revives Dexia lawsuit vs. JPMorgan over mortgage claims
- Angelina Jolie Inspires Women to Maim Themselves by Celebrating Medically Perverted Double Mastectomies
- Copyright owners can't sue Google's YouTube as a group: judge
- JPMorgan, Portugal in talks to resolve swaps tussle-source
Intellectual Property Lawmore
- U.S. agriculture wary as Monsanto heads to Supreme Court
A 75-year-old Indiana grain farmer will take on global seed giant Monsanto Co at the U.S. Supreme Court next week in a patent battle th...
- YouTube Yanks Romney Campaign Ad After Copyright Complaint
- LinkedIn breach puts site's reputation on the line
- Microsoft to pay US$388 Million to Australian Inventor?
- Would Justin Bieber Have Gone to Jail Under Anti-Piracy Bill S 978?
- SAC Capital won't cooperate unconditionally with government: letter
Steven A. Cohen's hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors told investors on Friday it would no longer cooperate unconditionally with the U.S.
- Level Global's Chiasson sentenced to six and a half years prison
- In Sin City, Paulson glosses over his losses: sources
- Insider-trading trial of SAC Capital's Steinberg to start November 18
- U.S. ex-fund manager sentenced to prison for insider trading
- EU bonus cap could hit 10 times as many London bankers
European Union officials will next week propose capping financial sector pay above 500,000 euros, accountancy firm PwC said on Friday, ...
- After Google, Amazon to be grilled on UK tax presence
- Cleveland Kidnapping Victims Amanda Berry, Gina de Jesus and Michelle Knight Moving On with Their Lives
- HMRC Chief: We Collect Tax Under Duty of Law Not Morals
- Motor racing's Ecclestone denies bribery in German case - lawyers