Malaysia Flight 370: Austrian Passport Used to Board Ill-Fated Plane Also Stolen in Thailand (VIDEOS)Mar 10th 2014
Thailand is a haven for passport thieves. It turns out that it was not only the passport of 37-year-old Italian Luigi Maraldi which was stolen in the popular beach resort of Phuket and used to board the ill-fated Malaysian Airlines Flight 370.
In February, many people believed a hoax story that a Chicago teen killed his brother for getting a high score on Flappy Birds. The story seemed so credible because in real life there have been incide...
Canada’s Supreme Court Declares That Poking a Hole in Condom and Getting Girlfriend Pregnant Constitute Sexual AssaultMar 10th 2014
Poking a hole in a condom and getting the girlfriend pregnant because of the prank is considered a form of sexual assault, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled on Friday.
Malaysian Flight 370: Plane Turned Back Toward Kuala Lumpur Before Disappearing; Australia Sends 2 P3C Orions to Aid Search (VIDEOS)Mar 9th 2014
Although the Malaysian government is not dismissing the possible that the cause of Flight 370's disappearance is terrorism after it was revealed that two passengers used stolen Italian and Austrian passports, rescuers are studying another angle.
Malaysian Flight 370: Stolen Passports Used by 2 Passengers Raises Possibility of Terrorism Involved (VIDEOS)Mar 9th 2014
Is the missing Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 jet a victim of terrorism? That angle is one possibility that has come up after the Foreign Ministry of Italy said that one passenger listed on the flight ...
In the Spotlight
Reportedly, incidents of wire-cutting by aggrieved strikers have interfered with the phone services of thousands of customers between Virginia and Massachusetts.
M&A | Dealsmore
- RBS to close 4 M&A deals in MENA in 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland <RBS.L> hopes to close four acquisiton deals in the Middle East and North Africa next year worth more than...
- Olympus says panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds No Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds no Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
Bribery & Corruptionmore
- Corrupt Ex-Cop Gordon Stanley Meyer Receives Home Detention Instead Of Jail Sentence
Former Christchurch police officer Gordon Stanley Meyer has avoided a jail sentence. The disgraced cop was instead sentenced to nine mo...
- China's Bo Xilai Goes on Trial, Culmination of Dramatic Fall
- F1 Boss Bernie Ecclestone Faces Bribe Charges over $1.7bn CVC Deal [VIDEO]
- Libor Fixing and Mis-Selling: Labour Calls for Whistleblower Immunity
- Ehud Olmert, Former Israeli PM, Indicted on More Bribery Charges
- Legal Battles Against The Pirate Bay Proxies and ISP End After BREIN Backs Off
Anti-piracy outfit BREIN has decided to put an end to the lawsuits against The Pirate Bay proxies. BREIN revealed that the court has as...
- The Most Popular Free Flappy Bird Clones Games in Google Play Include Flying Beiber and Flying Cyrus (VIDEOS)
- 'Suits' Season 3 Episode 11 'Buried Secrets 'RECAP: Rachel, Mike Relationship Solidifies, Louis Set to Expose Mike [SPOILERS]
- 'Suits' Season 3 Episode 11 Sneak Peek/Spoilers ‘Buried Secrets’: Donna Says Louis Might be Onto Mike
- Florida Man Loses $80,000 Due to Daughter’s Facebook Post
Intellectual Property Lawmore
- Apple Calls for Cut in US Corporate Tax Rate
Apple CEO Tim Cook has called for the US government to slash corporate tax rates before it will repatriate its $100bn in offshore savings.
- U.S. agriculture wary as Monsanto heads to Supreme Court
- YouTube Yanks Romney Campaign Ad After Copyright Complaint
- LinkedIn breach puts site's reputation on the line
- Microsoft to pay US$388 Million to Australian Inventor?
- India Toughens Insider Trading Rules
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) unveiled new proposals on Wednesday, broadening the scope of who can be held liable f...
- Key Witness Jon Horvath Takes Stand in SAC Trader Michael Steinberg's Trial
- SAC Capital ‘Takes Responsibility’ for Insider Trading and Will Pay $1.8bn in Fines
- Tamara Ecclestone Tweets ‘Show Beauty’ Sneak Preview!
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg $91 Million Richer, Divests 2.4 Million Shares in Social Media Giant, No Insider Trading Involved
- ‘Suits’ Season 3 Spoilers: Return Date, Watch Donna and Louis with Apolo Ohno [VIDEO]
"Suit" will return after the 2014 Winter Olympics gets over. It is set to return on March 06, 2014, with final six episodes of Season 3.
- Partial Victory for Customers as Federal Court Finds ANZ Bank’s Late Payment Fees on Credit Cards Excessive
- ‘Castle’ Season 6 Episode 14 RECAP/SPOILERS ‘Dressed to Kill’: Is it Spring Wedding for Caskett? [VIDEOS]
- American Bazaar Conclave 2014: Opportunities and Challenges in Information Technology in US Post-Recession
- Knox and Sollecito Convicted Again of Briton's 2007 Murder