Andrew Caldwell might face copyright infringement charges from the Church of God in Christ after the release of his song "I'm Not Gay No More.
Former British police is arresting UberX drivers in Sydney
The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB FoundersNov 25th 2014
Gottfrid Svartholm, The Pirate Bay, founder reveals an important part of the torrent website's history.
Australia’s alarming teen culture is revealed at Schoolies 2014.
An expert tried to analyse why mothers abandon their babies.
In the Spotlight
Reportedly, incidents of wire-cutting by aggrieved strikers have interfered with the phone services of thousands of customers between Virginia and Massachusetts.
M&A | Dealsmore
- RBS to close 4 M&A deals in MENA in 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland <RBS.L> hopes to close four acquisiton deals in the Middle East and North Africa next year worth more than...
- Olympus says panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds No Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds no Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
Bribery & Corruptionmore
- Corrupt Ex-Cop Gordon Stanley Meyer Receives Home Detention Instead Of Jail Sentence
Former Christchurch police officer Gordon Stanley Meyer has avoided a jail sentence. The disgraced cop was instead sentenced to nine mo...
- China's Bo Xilai Goes on Trial, Culmination of Dramatic Fall
- F1 Boss Bernie Ecclestone Faces Bribe Charges over $1.7bn CVC Deal [VIDEO]
- Libor Fixing and Mis-Selling: Labour Calls for Whistleblower Immunity
- Ehud Olmert, Former Israeli PM, Indicted on More Bribery Charges
- Canada's NDP Lawmakers Facing Legal Case For Unlawful Dismissal And Workplace Harassment
Canada is seeing a spate of cases related to work place harassment.
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013
- Two More Women Accuse Bill Cosby Of Sexual Abuse As Various Scheduled Shows Get Cancelled Abruptly
- The Veronicas Announce Australian Tour Dates For February [See Tour Dates And Tickets Information]
- Tracy Morgan Still 'Fighting To Live,' Severe Head Injury May Never Let Him Truly Recover
Intellectual Property Lawmore
- Apple Calls for Cut in US Corporate Tax Rate
Apple CEO Tim Cook has called for the US government to slash corporate tax rates before it will repatriate its $100bn in offshore savings.
- U.S. agriculture wary as Monsanto heads to Supreme Court
- YouTube Yanks Romney Campaign Ad After Copyright Complaint
- LinkedIn breach puts site's reputation on the line
- Microsoft to pay US$388 Million to Australian Inventor?
- New Zealand Web Tycoon In Undisclosed Conviction Trouble: Deportation Not Ruled Out
Kim Dotcom's efforts to wield some political clout using his Internet Party is also not helping.
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Episode 5 Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘We’re Not Friends’ [Watch Video]
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Episode 4 Spoilers: Wes Gets Closer To Lila’s Murderer In ‘Let’s Get To Scooping’ [WATCH VIDEOS]
- George Clooney Signs Up for Jodie Foster's Upcoming Film Project as Money Monster
- Carl Icahn Speaks on Insider Trading with Phil Mickelson and William Walters
- 'Modern Family' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers: Strangers In The Night
Mitch and Cam regret inviting their house guest while Alex announces that she finally has a boyfriend. Meanwhile, Jay and Gloria are tr...
- Norman Reedus’ Mom Wants To Know If Carol Is Single After Watching ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 6 – ‘Consumed’
- Anthony Johnson Ready To Return To UFC After Suspension
- The Pirate Bay Founder Fredrik Neij Held In Thailand: Law Firm Hired by US Movie Companies To Track TPB Founder -- Report
- Comedian Joan Rivers' Death to Be Investigated