More than a story of another incident of security breach at an airport amid suspicions that the disappearance of the Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 could possibly be linked to terrorism due to security...
Matthew de Grood, 22, who was accused to stab five youngsters in Canada to death on April 15, is set to undertake psychiatric assessment.
A son of a well-respected Calgary Police Service officer has been charged with first degree murder for the mass stabbings of five people at a house party in Brentwood, Calgary.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police has arrested a 19-year-old Canadian in relation to the Heartbleed security breach.
Andre Johnson, a Los Angeles rapper, is now in double pain and likely super embarrassed as well. On Wednesday, he first severed his penis and then attempted suicide by jumping from the second floor an apartment building in North Hollywood.
In the Spotlight
Reportedly, incidents of wire-cutting by aggrieved strikers have interfered with the phone services of thousands of customers between Virginia and Massachusetts.
M&A | Dealsmore
- RBS to close 4 M&A deals in MENA in 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland <RBS.L> hopes to close four acquisiton deals in the Middle East and North Africa next year worth more than...
- Olympus says panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds No Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds no Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
Bribery & Corruptionmore
- Corrupt Ex-Cop Gordon Stanley Meyer Receives Home Detention Instead Of Jail Sentence
Former Christchurch police officer Gordon Stanley Meyer has avoided a jail sentence. The disgraced cop was instead sentenced to nine mo...
- China's Bo Xilai Goes on Trial, Culmination of Dramatic Fall
- F1 Boss Bernie Ecclestone Faces Bribe Charges over $1.7bn CVC Deal [VIDEO]
- Libor Fixing and Mis-Selling: Labour Calls for Whistleblower Immunity
- Ehud Olmert, Former Israeli PM, Indicted on More Bribery Charges
- Japan PM Sends Offering to Yasukuni Shrine - Japanese Media
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has sent a ritual offering to the Yasukuni Shrine, seen by critics as a symbol of Japan's past ...
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Teen: Is Lawsuit a Publicity Stunt?
- China Blames France's Veolia for Supervision Flaws in Tap Water Pollution Case
- Ultimate Warrior's Death a Conspiracy? Did the Illuminati Give the Former Pro Wrestler His ‘Ultimate’ End? Vince McMahon Want to Kill Him?
- Boxing News 2014: Philippine Taxwoman Runs Not Only After Pacquiao’s $20M Purse But Also After Winning Bettors in Saturday Rematch
Intellectual Property Lawmore
- Apple Calls for Cut in US Corporate Tax Rate
Apple CEO Tim Cook has called for the US government to slash corporate tax rates before it will repatriate its $100bn in offshore savings.
- U.S. agriculture wary as Monsanto heads to Supreme Court
- YouTube Yanks Romney Campaign Ad After Copyright Complaint
- LinkedIn breach puts site's reputation on the line
- Microsoft to pay US$388 Million to Australian Inventor?
- Brazilian Tycoon Batista Investigated for Financial Crimes - Reports
Brazil´s federal police have opened an investigation into former billionaire Eike Batista for financial crimes, including insider tradi...
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Director Gupta Starts Prison Term on 17 June
- Tweed Marijuana Stocks 3rd Most Traded in Canada, Up 183% in Friday Trading
- Ex-Goldman Director Gupta's Insider Trading Conviction Upheld
- India Toughens Insider Trading Rules
- ‘Suits’ Season 4 Spoilers: Mike Becomes an Investment Banker; Will there be a Donna-Harvey Romance?
Season three finale of “Suits” had Mike informing Harvey that he is quitting the law firm to accept a job as an investment banker, lea...
- Holcim, Lafarge Agree to Merger to Create Cement Giant
- ‘Good Wife’ Season 5 Episode 17 Spoilers: Alicia, Diana Merge Firms; Alicia, Peter to Give Their Marriage Another Shot?
- Former Australian MasterChef Star Accused of Embezzlement, Allegedly Stole Over $7M to Fund Lifestyle
- Robert H. Richards IV, Du Pont Heir Who Admitted To Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Spared Prison Sentence Because He Would ‘Not Fare Well’ In Prison