Preliminary ballistic report suggests that Sydney Siege victim Katrina Dawson was killed by a gunshot fired by Man Haron Monis.
Sources said Sydney Siege victim Tori Johnson was reportedly shot at close range by Man Haron Monis.
If there are awards for bad parenting, 47-year-old Christopher Sena of Las Vegas would probably be a grand slam winner.
Sydney Blooms With Floral Bouquets Celebrating Heroism Of 2 Hostages Who Died Saving Other Lindt CustomersDec 16th 2014
On Tuesday, Sydney was full of life and blooming with floral bouquets. It's a far cry from the previous day when the streets of the commercial business district were deserted due to the Sydney Siege at the Lindt Chocolate Cafe at Martin Place.
Disgraced former MP Craig Thomson may have been acquitted on Monday by Victorian County Judge Carolyn Douglas of 49 counts of obtaining financial advantage by deception charges, but it doesn't mean he won't go to prison.
In the Spotlight
Reportedly, incidents of wire-cutting by aggrieved strikers have interfered with the phone services of thousands of customers between Virginia and Massachusetts.
M&A | Dealsmore
- RBS to close 4 M&A deals in MENA in 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland <RBS.L> hopes to close four acquisiton deals in the Middle East and North Africa next year worth more than...
- Olympus says panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds No Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds no Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
Bribery & Corruptionmore
- Corrupt Ex-Cop Gordon Stanley Meyer Receives Home Detention Instead Of Jail Sentence
Former Christchurch police officer Gordon Stanley Meyer has avoided a jail sentence. The disgraced cop was instead sentenced to nine mo...
- China's Bo Xilai Goes on Trial, Culmination of Dramatic Fall
- F1 Boss Bernie Ecclestone Faces Bribe Charges over $1.7bn CVC Deal [VIDEO]
- Libor Fixing and Mis-Selling: Labour Calls for Whistleblower Immunity
- Ehud Olmert, Former Israeli PM, Indicted on More Bribery Charges
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z Facing Legal Trouble Over 'Drunk In Love'
The singer is sued over lifting up other's music without knowledge.
- UFC Facing ‘Illegal Market Monopolization’ Suit From Former And Current Talents
- James Bond Producers Threaten Sony Hackers of Lawsuit If Stolen ‘Spectre’ Script Gets Released
- Sex Offences Against Girls Are Up: ISIS Shocks With Open Advocacy of Pre-pubescent Sex Citing Religious Scriptures
- Floyd Mayweather Faces Lawsuit For Car Crash Involving Justin Bieber Rescuing Boxer’s Children
Intellectual Property Lawmore
- Google News Spain to Shut Down Following ‘Google Tax’ Law Enforcement
Google will be shutting down its Google News in Spain following the enforcement of the "Google Tax" law.
- Apple Calls for Cut in US Corporate Tax Rate
- U.S. agriculture wary as Monsanto heads to Supreme Court
- YouTube Yanks Romney Campaign Ad After Copyright Complaint
- LinkedIn breach puts site's reputation on the line
- New Zealand Web Tycoon In Undisclosed Conviction Trouble: Deportation Not Ruled Out
Kim Dotcom's efforts to wield some political clout using his Internet Party is also not helping.
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Episode 5 Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘We’re Not Friends’ [Watch Video]
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Episode 4 Spoilers: Wes Gets Closer To Lila’s Murderer In ‘Let’s Get To Scooping’ [WATCH VIDEOS]
- George Clooney Signs Up for Jodie Foster's Upcoming Film Project as Money Monster
- Carl Icahn Speaks on Insider Trading with Phil Mickelson and William Walters
- Pfizer Proposed Payout to Parkinson’s Drug Victims
Pfizer proposed a compensation payout to Parkinson’s disease patients who have been distressed by risk-taking behaviours and consequen...
- Dr. Luke Suing Ke$ha's Lawyer For Branding Him Lady Gaga's Rapist
- Kristen Johnson Guest Stars As Mitch And Cam's Unexpected House Guest In 'Modern Family'
- New Zealand MFAT Chief Quits: Heads To Private Sector From Foreign Ministry
- Bonsoy To Recompense Milk Victims