Juan Pablo's "The Bachelor" is already gone and it's now time to make way for Andi Dorfman's "The Bachelorette" 2014. Andi has now switched places from being contestant receiving roses to the lead who will hand out roses on the new season of the long-running reality dating show. On "The Bachelor" Season 18 'After the Final Rose' special Andi Dorfman was announced "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) lead who will embark on a journey to find a soul mate and love of her life. Here are few early spoilers from the upcoming installment plus its airdate and where to watch it live. [Warning: Spoiler Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014). Read only if you want to know more about the upcoming season before its premiere.
The 26-year-old assistant district attorney has been a fan-favorite on "The Bachelor" 2014. Her bold move of quitting the show via self initiated elimination and calling on Juan Pablo for his arrogance was very well admired by fans of ABC's reality show. Even before the official announcement about who will be the next bachelorette, speculations spread like wildfire and it was reckoned that Andi Dorfman would make a perfect bachelorette who fans would love to see find love.
"I'm Andi and I am the Next Bachelorette," confirmed Andi Dorfman in the clip showed by host Chris Harrison during "The Bachelor" 2014 finale.
Soon filming of "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) will begin. Fans can enjoy Andi Dorfman season from May 19, 2014 on ABC.
Even before the cameras got rolling, reality shows guru, Reality Steve revealed some inside scoop on the contestants of the upcoming season of "The Bachelorette."
According to the Headlines & Global News report based on Reality Steve's spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 2014, the reality show spy has revealed the names of nine of the bachelors who will be competing for Andi Dorfman. Here are the 9 contestants of "The Bachelorette" Season 10 2014 as listed by HNGN.
1. Will Barry is a 26-year-old musician from Philadelphia. He was a member of band called Go Go Gadget. He now plays with a band from Philadelphia called Split Decision.
2. Eric Hall is a 30-year-old bachelor from Salt Lake City Utah. According to HNGN, his LinkedIn profile says that he is presently working on a documentary titled "The Global Odyssey." Eric Hall is originally from California and has been a biology student.
3. Josh Murray is a 29-year-old Business graduate from University of Georgia. Andi's father is reportedly a fan of University of Georgia. Josh works as Financial Services Representative for Capstone Financial and has been into sports. He was a part of minor league baseball and he is the brother of Aaron Murray who is a footballer at school and is followed by Andi on Twitter.
4. JJ O'Brien is a 31-year-old businessman from San Francisco. According to the report, he is the owner of clothing line called Hem Haus.
5. Bradley Wisk is a 32-year-old opera singer from Chicago. He is a graduate in music and has pursued Masters in same field. As per Reality Steve he also provides customer service for tech giant Apple.
6. Pat Jagodzinski is a native of Lebanon who lives in California. He holds a communications degree and works as an account supervisor for Allergan.
7. Marquel Martin is a 26-year-old sales coordinator from Las Vegas. He is a native of California and works for Ultimate Fighting Championship.
8. Tasos Hernandez is a Director of Member Services in a photography studio in Colorado. He is also a DJ and teaches Spanish at a middle school.
9. Dylan Petitt is a 26-year-old accountant from Boston. He graduated in 2011 with accounting degree and works with Ernst & Young. Dylan also graduated in sports management in 2011. He has reportedly suffered loss of closed ones. He lost his sister in 2009 and his brother passed away in 2013.
HNGN has also created a slideshow with the pictures of these bachelors participating in "The Bachelorette" 2014. Take a look at these bachelors by click HERE, a link to HNGN Web site.
What do you think of these bachelors who are going to compete against each other for Andi Dorfman in "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014)? Who do you think could get the first rose of impression? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.