Aug 17, 2012 In a world where personal and urban mobility is dominated by the bland dorkiness of the Segway, a 13 year old girl and her in...
Aug 26, 2012 Global automakers from Renault SA (Paris: RNO) to Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) to Chinese companies like Geely Automotive are...
Aug 22, 2012 Thirteen former employees of General Motors' Colombian subsidiary are in the fourth week of a hunger strike outside of the U.S. Embassy in Bogota.
- Oct 17, 2012
Renault Twizy can be compared with a Go-Cart in terms of speed, stability and road handling, says Robert Llewellyn, presenter of the online show Fully Charged.
- The Australian Automotive Industry
- 2013 Mazda CX-5 Review: The Little Engine That Could Use Some Spices
- Mar 31, 2011
China's largest automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Wednesday its fourh-quarter net profit rose 58.4 percent from a year earlier on strong car sales in the world's largest auto market.
- Nissan Taiwan unit to start radiation checks on imported car parts
- Japan carmakers take steps in North America to fight disruption
- Mar 30, 2011
Fisker, the hybrid-car start-up aiming to market a four-door, four-passenger luxury plug-in hybrid, Karma, has finally started production.
- EU aims to phase out conventionally-fuelled cars in cities by 2050
- Nissan reveals details of electric sport car ESFLOW
More Auto News
- UAW vying for new GM products in contract talks
- CarMax Has Compelling Long-Term Growth Potential: Analyst
- Audi enters new stage of 'Evolution 2' Audi R18 project
- Update from Nissan Motor on post-earthquake operations in Japan
- Top Ten Most Fuel-Efficient Car Brands (SLIDESHOW)
- Europe eyes new rules for motorbike safety and environmental performance
- Fiat brand recorded the lowest CO2 emissions in Europe
- Steve McQueen’s ‘Le Mans’ Porsche 911S to be auctioned
News & Trends
- Aug 21, 2012
This past weekend's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and the Monterey Car Week brought out the world's top classic car collectors like Jay Leno, auction houses ...
- Aug 30, 2012
General Motors Company (NYSE: GM) is holding the European debuts of three vehicles at the Moscow International Motor Show on Wednesday, and a key member of the company's ...
- Aug 16, 2012
The Canadian Auto Workers and the Detroit Three, General Motors Company (NYSE: GM), Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) and Chrysler Group LLC, began preliminary contract negotiation...
- Aug 15, 2012
The South Korean car manufacturer Kia has become an unexpected success with its Forte Koup and Optima cars on the Grand Am and Pirelli World Challenge racing circuits.