Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen and Trading Strategy (2011-01-11)
January 12, 2011 9:28 AM EST
The pair is trading within approximate trading range between 128.50 and 129.40 zones, while the graph is providing us with a significant bearish harmonic butterfly pattern. Henceforth, our outlook will be to the downside over intraday basis and a break of the pivotal support around 128.50 will accelerate this awaited bearish wave. Note that RSI 14 moves inside overbought areas, supporting our overview.
The trading range for today is among key support at 125.50 and key resistance at 132.50.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate