Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen (2011-01-10)
January 10, 2011 11:07 PM EST
The pair is biased to the upside, yet at the same time the harmonic formation was not very strong to support the incline, where the leg formation is closer to a Crab pattern which completes at very low levels that might reach 121.55; we can not ignore the importance of 124.35 and the chart above provides the importance of those areas at D1 and D2. Stochastic is overbought and is attempting to reverse to the downside. Therefore, we expect a downside move for this week which remains valid with steady trading below the resistance line among the top between points A and C.
The trading range for today is among key support at 124.35 and key resistance at 133.60.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside targeting118.80as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell