Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen (2011-01-10)
January 10, 2011 11:07 PM EST
The pair is biased to the upside, yet at the same time the harmonic formation was not very strong to support the incline, where the leg formation is closer to a Crab pattern which completes at very low levels that might reach 121.55; we can not ignore the importance of 124.35 and the chart above provides the importance of those areas at D1 and D2. Stochastic is overbought and is attempting to reverse to the downside. Therefore, we expect a downside move for this week which remains valid with steady trading below the resistance line among the top between points A and C.
The trading range for today is among key support at 124.35 and key resistance at 133.60.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside targeting118.80as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate