Swiss Franc (CHF) Technical Major Currencies (2011-01-03)
January 3, 2011 10:32 PM EST
Weekly Report 3 - 7 / January / 2011
The pair followed the descending channel's support level controlling short term trading, while trading stabilized below 0.9460 in a daily closing chain. Momentum indicators are showing positive signs, where we expect the pair to push for some minor bullish correction that could reach levels 0.9430 - 0.9460 before heading towards resuming the expected bearish trend for this week, supported by SMA 50 that continues pushing the pair to the upside. The expected technical targets start at 0.9200, while requiring 0.9525 to stabilize in order to resume expectations.
The trading range for this week is among the key support at 0.9150 and the key resistance at 0.9525.
The short term trend is to the downside as far as 1.0330 remains intact with targets at 0.8000.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is selling the pair around 0.9430 targeting 0.9270 and stop loss above 0.9525, might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop