Swiss Franc (CHF) Technical Major Currencies (2011-01-03)
January 3, 2011 10:32 PM EST
Weekly Report 3 - 7 / January / 2011
The pair followed the descending channel's support level controlling short term trading, while trading stabilized below 0.9460 in a daily closing chain. Momentum indicators are showing positive signs, where we expect the pair to push for some minor bullish correction that could reach levels 0.9430 - 0.9460 before heading towards resuming the expected bearish trend for this week, supported by SMA 50 that continues pushing the pair to the upside. The expected technical targets start at 0.9200, while requiring 0.9525 to stabilize in order to resume expectations.
The trading range for this week is among the key support at 0.9150 and the key resistance at 0.9525.
The short term trend is to the downside as far as 1.0330 remains intact with targets at 0.8000.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is selling the pair around 0.9430 targeting 0.9270 and stop loss above 0.9525, might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’