Swiss Franc (CHF) Technical Major Currencies (2011-01-03)
January 3, 2011 10:32 PM EST
Weekly Report 3 - 7 / January / 2011
The pair followed the descending channel's support level controlling short term trading, while trading stabilized below 0.9460 in a daily closing chain. Momentum indicators are showing positive signs, where we expect the pair to push for some minor bullish correction that could reach levels 0.9430 - 0.9460 before heading towards resuming the expected bearish trend for this week, supported by SMA 50 that continues pushing the pair to the upside. The expected technical targets start at 0.9200, while requiring 0.9525 to stabilize in order to resume expectations.
The trading range for this week is among the key support at 0.9150 and the key resistance at 0.9525.
The short term trend is to the downside as far as 1.0330 remains intact with targets at 0.8000.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is selling the pair around 0.9430 targeting 0.9270 and stop loss above 0.9525, might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown