Swiss Franc (CHF) Technical Major Currencies (2011-01-03)
January 3, 2011 10:32 PM EST
Weekly Report 3 - 7 / January / 2011
The pair followed the descending channel's support level controlling short term trading, while trading stabilized below 0.9460 in a daily closing chain. Momentum indicators are showing positive signs, where we expect the pair to push for some minor bullish correction that could reach levels 0.9430 - 0.9460 before heading towards resuming the expected bearish trend for this week, supported by SMA 50 that continues pushing the pair to the upside. The expected technical targets start at 0.9200, while requiring 0.9525 to stabilize in order to resume expectations.
The trading range for this week is among the key support at 0.9150 and the key resistance at 0.9525.
The short term trend is to the downside as far as 1.0330 remains intact with targets at 0.8000.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is selling the pair around 0.9430 targeting 0.9270 and stop loss above 0.9525, might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks