GBPJPY - Technical Analysis and Trading Strategy
January 1, 2011 9:25 AM EST
The pair achieved a very important closing below 100% Fibonacci of XA leg, which is another negative indication that confirmed resuming the CD leg of our efficient crab harmonic pattern as seen on the provided daily chart. Although Stochastic is moving inside oversold areas but it overlapped bearishly, whilst ARRON is still negative. Thereby, we still see chances for achieving additional bearishness towards the PRZ of the pattern at 124.35. The broken support areas-current resistance- at 126.40 might be retested.
The trading range for today is among key support at 121.95 and key resistance at 128.25.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar