GBPJPY - Technical Analysis and Trading Strategy
January 1, 2011 9:25 AM EST
The pair achieved a very important closing below 100% Fibonacci of XA leg, which is another negative indication that confirmed resuming the CD leg of our efficient crab harmonic pattern as seen on the provided daily chart. Although Stochastic is moving inside oversold areas but it overlapped bearishly, whilst ARRON is still negative. Thereby, we still see chances for achieving additional bearishness towards the PRZ of the pattern at 124.35. The broken support areas-current resistance- at 126.40 might be retested.
The trading range for today is among key support at 121.95 and key resistance at 128.25.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble