GBPJPY - Technical Analysis and Trading Strategy
January 1, 2011 9:25 AM EST
The pair achieved a very important closing below 100% Fibonacci of XA leg, which is another negative indication that confirmed resuming the CD leg of our efficient crab harmonic pattern as seen on the provided daily chart. Although Stochastic is moving inside oversold areas but it overlapped bearishly, whilst ARRON is still negative. Thereby, we still see chances for achieving additional bearishness towards the PRZ of the pattern at 124.35. The broken support areas-current resistance- at 126.40 might be retested.
The trading range for today is among key support at 121.95 and key resistance at 128.25.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier