GBPJPY - Technical Analysis and Trading Strategy
January 1, 2011 9:25 AM EST
The pair achieved a very important closing below 100% Fibonacci of XA leg, which is another negative indication that confirmed resuming the CD leg of our efficient crab harmonic pattern as seen on the provided daily chart. Although Stochastic is moving inside oversold areas but it overlapped bearishly, whilst ARRON is still negative. Thereby, we still see chances for achieving additional bearishness towards the PRZ of the pattern at 124.35. The broken support areas-current resistance- at 126.40 might be retested.
The trading range for today is among key support at 121.95 and key resistance at 128.25.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes