GBPJPY - Daily technical Analaysis and Strategy (2010-12-29)
December 30, 2010 9:06 AM EST
It seems that the pair is taking a breath around the full correctional level of XA leg of the suggested harmonic crab pattern after the sharp declines occurred during the previous period. Actually, Stochastic as a representative for momentum indicator needs some kind of relief and thus, a slight upside recovery is expected but it will be seen as a correction that will not change the current bearish trend. The CD leg of the harmonic pattern still has southern targets around 124.35 to reach the PRZ of the pattern or rather to complete this successful pattern, which we caught when the pair was valued around 131.50.
The trading range for today is among key support at 123.55 and key resistance at 129.40.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change