GBPJPY - Daily technical Analaysis and Strategy (2010-12-29)
December 30, 2010 9:06 AM EST
It seems that the pair is taking a breath around the full correctional level of XA leg of the suggested harmonic crab pattern after the sharp declines occurred during the previous period. Actually, Stochastic as a representative for momentum indicator needs some kind of relief and thus, a slight upside recovery is expected but it will be seen as a correction that will not change the current bearish trend. The CD leg of the harmonic pattern still has southern targets around 124.35 to reach the PRZ of the pattern or rather to complete this successful pattern, which we caught when the pair was valued around 131.50.
The trading range for today is among key support at 123.55 and key resistance at 129.40.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate