GBPJPY - Daily technical Analaysis and Strategy (2010-12-29)
December 30, 2010 9:06 AM EST
It seems that the pair is taking a breath around the full correctional level of XA leg of the suggested harmonic crab pattern after the sharp declines occurred during the previous period. Actually, Stochastic as a representative for momentum indicator needs some kind of relief and thus, a slight upside recovery is expected but it will be seen as a correction that will not change the current bearish trend. The CD leg of the harmonic pattern still has southern targets around 124.35 to reach the PRZ of the pattern or rather to complete this successful pattern, which we caught when the pair was valued around 131.50.
The trading range for today is among key support at 123.55 and key resistance at 129.40.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop