GBPJPY Outlook and Strategy (2010-12-21)
December 22, 2010 9:12 AM EST
The pivotal support areas of 129.40 has been able to stop yesterday's bearishness temporarily since Fibonacci levels of XA leg of the suggested harmonic Gartley pattern meets these levels as seen on the provided daily chart. Some kind of fluctuation is awaited due to facing this support level before resuming the projected bearishness of our captured pattern, which is still forming its CD leg, targeting 128.10. Note that, the consecutive closings below 50% Fibonacci of XA leg may assist the pair to breach 61.8% sooner.
The trading range for today is among key support at 127.60 and key resistance at 133.15.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble