GBPJPY Outlook and Strategy (2010-12-21)
December 22, 2010 9:12 AM EST
The pivotal support areas of 129.40 has been able to stop yesterday's bearishness temporarily since Fibonacci levels of XA leg of the suggested harmonic Gartley pattern meets these levels as seen on the provided daily chart. Some kind of fluctuation is awaited due to facing this support level before resuming the projected bearishness of our captured pattern, which is still forming its CD leg, targeting 128.10. Note that, the consecutive closings below 50% Fibonacci of XA leg may assist the pair to breach 61.8% sooner.
The trading range for today is among key support at 127.60 and key resistance at 133.15.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6