GBPJPY Outlook and Strategy (2010-12-21)
December 22, 2010 9:12 AM EST
The pivotal support areas of 129.40 has been able to stop yesterday's bearishness temporarily since Fibonacci levels of XA leg of the suggested harmonic Gartley pattern meets these levels as seen on the provided daily chart. Some kind of fluctuation is awaited due to facing this support level before resuming the projected bearishness of our captured pattern, which is still forming its CD leg, targeting 128.10. Note that, the consecutive closings below 50% Fibonacci of XA leg may assist the pair to breach 61.8% sooner.
The trading range for today is among key support at 127.60 and key resistance at 133.15.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine