GBPJPY Outlook and Strategy (2010-12-21)
December 22, 2010 9:12 AM EST
The pivotal support areas of 129.40 has been able to stop yesterday's bearishness temporarily since Fibonacci levels of XA leg of the suggested harmonic Gartley pattern meets these levels as seen on the provided daily chart. Some kind of fluctuation is awaited due to facing this support level before resuming the projected bearishness of our captured pattern, which is still forming its CD leg, targeting 128.10. Note that, the consecutive closings below 50% Fibonacci of XA leg may assist the pair to breach 61.8% sooner.
The trading range for today is among key support at 127.60 and key resistance at 133.15.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate