Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen Trading Strategy (2010-12-17)
December 18, 2010 9:49 AM EST
The consecutive daily closing below 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of the XA leg as seen on the provided daily chart argues us to keep our bearish anticipationsover intraday basis intact. This bearish outlook is based on resuming the CD leg of the harmonic Gartley formation, which is dominated by the Fibonacci symmetry, seen on the image. Stochastic is still negative, adding further confirmation for the negative overview. A break of 130.50 will accelerated the descending movement.
The trading range for today is among key support at 127.60 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet