Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen Trading Strategy (2010-12-17)
December 18, 2010 9:49 AM EST
The consecutive daily closing below 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of the XA leg as seen on the provided daily chart argues us to keep our bearish anticipationsover intraday basis intact. This bearish outlook is based on resuming the CD leg of the harmonic Gartley formation, which is dominated by the Fibonacci symmetry, seen on the image. Stochastic is still negative, adding further confirmation for the negative overview. A break of 130.50 will accelerated the descending movement.
The trading range for today is among key support at 127.60 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists