Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen Trading Strategy (2010-12-17)
December 18, 2010 9:49 AM EST
The consecutive daily closing below 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of the XA leg as seen on the provided daily chart argues us to keep our bearish anticipationsover intraday basis intact. This bearish outlook is based on resuming the CD leg of the harmonic Gartley formation, which is dominated by the Fibonacci symmetry, seen on the image. Stochastic is still negative, adding further confirmation for the negative overview. A break of 130.50 will accelerated the descending movement.
The trading range for today is among key support at 127.60 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside, targeting 118.80 as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy