Kim Kardashian top-earning reality star for year 2010
By John Dorian | December 7, 2010 10:04 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is Hollywood's top earning reality stars. Kardashian landed the number one spot earning $6million from her various enterprise, minus the Kardashian credit card whose contract the Kardashian clan revoked.
"It's hard to avoid a Kim Kardashian sighting, and that's great for her. She pulled in an estimated $6 million this year for shilling everything from cupcake mix to Skechers Shape-ups to Kotex," wrote The Daily Beast, which compiled the list.
The Daily Beast noted that much of Kim's income is sourced from family businesses like retail store DASH, which she co-owns with her sisters. Recently, it was reported that its newly opened branch in New York, had become the most profitable among the Kardashian's DASH retail stores.
Kim also has a skincare line, and the K Dash for QVC Line. She also promotes weight-loss product Quick Trim, and has her own licensed line of Beach Bunny Swimwear.
Kardashian earns as much as $75, 000 in just appearance fees. Together with her sister, Kim also released a book Kardashian Konfidential which sold 13, 000 copies within a week of release. The reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashian only concluded its fifth season this year.
Her most recent project Spin Crowd had done alright, but it's still not known whether the venture had been profitable for its executive producer Kim. But she does not only use her celebrity magic to earn for herself. She got resurrected from Digital Death after helping earn as much as $1 million for Alicia Key's Keep A Child Alive. She just tweeted again today, after a week of abstinence from posting online.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia