Kim Kardashian top-earning reality star for year 2010
By John Dorian | December 7, 2010 10:04 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is Hollywood's top earning reality stars. Kardashian landed the number one spot earning $6million from her various enterprise, minus the Kardashian credit card whose contract the Kardashian clan revoked.
"It's hard to avoid a Kim Kardashian sighting, and that's great for her. She pulled in an estimated $6 million this year for shilling everything from cupcake mix to Skechers Shape-ups to Kotex," wrote The Daily Beast, which compiled the list.
The Daily Beast noted that much of Kim's income is sourced from family businesses like retail store DASH, which she co-owns with her sisters. Recently, it was reported that its newly opened branch in New York, had become the most profitable among the Kardashian's DASH retail stores.
Kim also has a skincare line, and the K Dash for QVC Line. She also promotes weight-loss product Quick Trim, and has her own licensed line of Beach Bunny Swimwear.
Kardashian earns as much as $75, 000 in just appearance fees. Together with her sister, Kim also released a book Kardashian Konfidential which sold 13, 000 copies within a week of release. The reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashian only concluded its fifth season this year.
Her most recent project Spin Crowd had done alright, but it's still not known whether the venture had been profitable for its executive producer Kim. But she does not only use her celebrity magic to earn for herself. She got resurrected from Digital Death after helping earn as much as $1 million for Alicia Key's Keep A Child Alive. She just tweeted again today, after a week of abstinence from posting online.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon