Heidi Klum for New Balance starts selling today at Amazon.com
By John Dorian | October 8, 2010 2:02 PM EST
Fans may no longer see Heidi Klum grace Victoria's Secret Runway but today, they can now avail of "Heidi Klum for New Balance" collection exclusively at Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN).
The "Heidi Klum for New Balance" collection includes knits, tunics, woven tops, outerwear pieces and leggings, all using high-end fabrics such as cashmere blends, cottons and silks and were designedd for active women like Klum. The items in the collection retail from $32 to $168.
Amazon Vice President (Apparel) Cathy Beaudoin said: "Like so many of our customers, Heidi [Klum] is a busy mom who cares about fashion and ease in equal measure. The line is amazing - gorgeous fabrics, incredibly styled - and we're thrilled to be launching it in the Amazon Clothing Store."
Heidi Klum herself said she loves the convenience of shopping online, and commented that her collection for New Balance achieved the "perfect blend of versatility and uniqueness."
Heidi Klum said: "Finding and making the perfect basic is a major challenge, and I think with this collection we rose up to that challenge."
"When I gave the Project Runway designers the opportunity to create a look for my collection, they thought it would be easy but soon realized how hard it is! A great basic with an interesting twist is special and catches the eye--it makes you want to turn to it in your wardrobe again and again."
"I think this collection does achieve that perfect blend of versatility and uniqueness. I'm also excited to have partnered with Amazon. I love the convenience of shopping online on my own time and having packages delivered to my doorstep - it doesn't get much easier than that!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy