Heidi Klum for New Balance starts selling today at Amazon.com
By John Dorian | October 8, 2010 2:02 PM EST
Fans may no longer see Heidi Klum grace Victoria's Secret Runway but today, they can now avail of "Heidi Klum for New Balance" collection exclusively at Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN).
The "Heidi Klum for New Balance" collection includes knits, tunics, woven tops, outerwear pieces and leggings, all using high-end fabrics such as cashmere blends, cottons and silks and were designedd for active women like Klum. The items in the collection retail from $32 to $168.
Amazon Vice President (Apparel) Cathy Beaudoin said: "Like so many of our customers, Heidi [Klum] is a busy mom who cares about fashion and ease in equal measure. The line is amazing - gorgeous fabrics, incredibly styled - and we're thrilled to be launching it in the Amazon Clothing Store."
Heidi Klum herself said she loves the convenience of shopping online, and commented that her collection for New Balance achieved the "perfect blend of versatility and uniqueness."
Heidi Klum said: "Finding and making the perfect basic is a major challenge, and I think with this collection we rose up to that challenge."
"When I gave the Project Runway designers the opportunity to create a look for my collection, they thought it would be easy but soon realized how hard it is! A great basic with an interesting twist is special and catches the eye--it makes you want to turn to it in your wardrobe again and again."
"I think this collection does achieve that perfect blend of versatility and uniqueness. I'm also excited to have partnered with Amazon. I love the convenience of shopping online on my own time and having packages delivered to my doorstep - it doesn't get much easier than that!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS