Heidi Klum for New Balance starts selling today at Amazon.com
By John Dorian | October 8, 2010 2:02 PM EST
Fans may no longer see Heidi Klum grace Victoria's Secret Runway but today, they can now avail of "Heidi Klum for New Balance" collection exclusively at Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN).
The "Heidi Klum for New Balance" collection includes knits, tunics, woven tops, outerwear pieces and leggings, all using high-end fabrics such as cashmere blends, cottons and silks and were designedd for active women like Klum. The items in the collection retail from $32 to $168.
Amazon Vice President (Apparel) Cathy Beaudoin said: "Like so many of our customers, Heidi [Klum] is a busy mom who cares about fashion and ease in equal measure. The line is amazing - gorgeous fabrics, incredibly styled - and we're thrilled to be launching it in the Amazon Clothing Store."
Heidi Klum herself said she loves the convenience of shopping online, and commented that her collection for New Balance achieved the "perfect blend of versatility and uniqueness."
Heidi Klum said: "Finding and making the perfect basic is a major challenge, and I think with this collection we rose up to that challenge."
"When I gave the Project Runway designers the opportunity to create a look for my collection, they thought it would be easy but soon realized how hard it is! A great basic with an interesting twist is special and catches the eye--it makes you want to turn to it in your wardrobe again and again."
"I think this collection does achieve that perfect blend of versatility and uniqueness. I'm also excited to have partnered with Amazon. I love the convenience of shopping online on my own time and having packages delivered to my doorstep - it doesn't get much easier than that!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?