Heidi Klum for New Balance starts selling today at Amazon.com
By John Dorian | October 8, 2010 2:02 PM EST
Fans may no longer see Heidi Klum grace Victoria's Secret Runway but today, they can now avail of "Heidi Klum for New Balance" collection exclusively at Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN).
The "Heidi Klum for New Balance" collection includes knits, tunics, woven tops, outerwear pieces and leggings, all using high-end fabrics such as cashmere blends, cottons and silks and were designedd for active women like Klum. The items in the collection retail from $32 to $168.
Amazon Vice President (Apparel) Cathy Beaudoin said: "Like so many of our customers, Heidi [Klum] is a busy mom who cares about fashion and ease in equal measure. The line is amazing - gorgeous fabrics, incredibly styled - and we're thrilled to be launching it in the Amazon Clothing Store."
Heidi Klum herself said she loves the convenience of shopping online, and commented that her collection for New Balance achieved the "perfect blend of versatility and uniqueness."
Heidi Klum said: "Finding and making the perfect basic is a major challenge, and I think with this collection we rose up to that challenge."
"When I gave the Project Runway designers the opportunity to create a look for my collection, they thought it would be easy but soon realized how hard it is! A great basic with an interesting twist is special and catches the eye--it makes you want to turn to it in your wardrobe again and again."
"I think this collection does achieve that perfect blend of versatility and uniqueness. I'm also excited to have partnered with Amazon. I love the convenience of shopping online on my own time and having packages delivered to my doorstep - it doesn't get much easier than that!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal