'Castle’ Season 7 Spoilers: Kate Beckett, Rick Castle Likely To Get Married Soon in New Season
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 5, 2014 7:21 PM EST
The last season of "Castle" wrapped up with an unexpected twist. Rick Castle's car landed in a ditch and in flames. Kate Beckett was on the verge of breaking down seeing that, as the worst was being assumed -- that Castle is dead. The two were set to get married on that day. It is confirmed that Castle is not dead. The new season will introduce a new mythology that revolves around Castle and new secrets related to him are going to be revealed, which will cause a temporary friction in Castle and Beckett's relationship. The one question that every Caskett fan is asking, will these two get married in Season 7.
Earlier, Andrew Marlowe, creator of the show, had said that there is still some story-telling to be done before Castle and Beckett tie the knot. This does not mean that these two are not getting married in Season 7, as well.
TV Line is reporting that they "are hearing that Rick and Kate will follow through on exchanging vows and become "Caskett" in the eyes of the law at some point during Season 7." And, Castle and Beckett are expected to get married before the end of 2014, according to TV Line. The report also hints about the burning down of Castle's Hamptons house.
"Assuming that Rick's Hamptons home has been "burned" (oops, too soon?) as an idyllic venue, where might the nuptials be held?": TV Line report asks.
Meanwhile, Nathan Fillion, who plays the titular character Castle in the show, said to TV Line at the Comic Con, "'How much longer can we make people wait for a wedding'? becomes my question. You don't want people to become bored in waiting."
"Castle" Season 7 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 29, 2014. The first episode of the new season is titled "Driven." It will see Beckett working on the toughest case of her career, investigating what happened to Castle.
The new season, "Castle," Season 7 opens without a time jump and Beckett will discover that Castle's body is not inside the burned out car. However, it will take some time before the mystery about what happened to Castle is solved. There is a significant time jump in the premiere episode, at some point.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013