Watch ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Star Kaley Cuoco Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 5, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco, Penny of "The Big Bang Theory," recently took the ALS ice bucket challenge. Cuoco was all smiles and giggling while taking the charity challenge that has gone viral, globally. She was wearing a white tank top.
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting from the CBS sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" and her husband, Ryan Sweeting, arrive at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California August 25, 2014.
"I'm Kaley Cuoco Sweeting, I've taken on the ALS ice bucket challenge. I nominate Amy Davidson, Lacey Chabert and Ashley Jones," Cuoco is seen saying in her ALS ice bucket challenge video, before getting doused in the ice water. According to reports, Josh Gad nominated her to take the ALS challenge, which aims to raise donation for the research of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) as well as to create awareness about the disease.
Meanwhile, Cuoco recently became one of the victims of phone-hacking. On Sunday, alleged nude, semi-nude and revealing photos of A-list Hollywood celebrities, including that of Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Dunst, Kate Upton, McKayla Maroney, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Mary E. Winstead, Teresa Palmer and more female celebrities, surfaced online. The hacker reportedly accessed the phones of the celebrities and copied their private photos because of a leak in Apple iCloud. Cuoco's name is also on the hacker's master list. This list features the names of nearly hundred celebrities whose private photos the hacker claims to have.
Cuoco, however, gave a befitting reply to the hacker. She took to Instagram to post a photo of herself and her husband, Ryan Sweeting, on the beach in Mexico. The highlight of the photo is that their private areas are covered with pixels, suggesting that they are nude, though they are not.
"What a fun day that was, frolicking with my hubs on the beaches of Mexico. Feels like we forgot something?" Cuoco writes.
And, Cuoco recently signed on a new contract for "The Big Bang Theory," which has given her a huge pay hike. She is now reportedly taking home $1 million per episode. Cuoco's character Penny will be sporting a pixie-haircut in the upcoming Season 8 of the hugely popular comedy show. In addition to the new hairstyle, the character will be seen bagging a new job opportunity in the premiere episode of the new season. She will join Bernadette's company as a pharmaceutical sales representative.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 22, with two episodes.
[Youtube/Ice Bucket Challenge]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports