Watch ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Star Kaley Cuoco Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 5, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco, Penny of "The Big Bang Theory," recently took the ALS ice bucket challenge. Cuoco was all smiles and giggling while taking the charity challenge that has gone viral, globally. She was wearing a white tank top.
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting from the CBS sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" and her husband, Ryan Sweeting, arrive at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California August 25, 2014.
"I'm Kaley Cuoco Sweeting, I've taken on the ALS ice bucket challenge. I nominate Amy Davidson, Lacey Chabert and Ashley Jones," Cuoco is seen saying in her ALS ice bucket challenge video, before getting doused in the ice water. According to reports, Josh Gad nominated her to take the ALS challenge, which aims to raise donation for the research of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) as well as to create awareness about the disease.
Meanwhile, Cuoco recently became one of the victims of phone-hacking. On Sunday, alleged nude, semi-nude and revealing photos of A-list Hollywood celebrities, including that of Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Dunst, Kate Upton, McKayla Maroney, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Mary E. Winstead, Teresa Palmer and more female celebrities, surfaced online. The hacker reportedly accessed the phones of the celebrities and copied their private photos because of a leak in Apple iCloud. Cuoco's name is also on the hacker's master list. This list features the names of nearly hundred celebrities whose private photos the hacker claims to have.
Cuoco, however, gave a befitting reply to the hacker. She took to Instagram to post a photo of herself and her husband, Ryan Sweeting, on the beach in Mexico. The highlight of the photo is that their private areas are covered with pixels, suggesting that they are nude, though they are not.
"What a fun day that was, frolicking with my hubs on the beaches of Mexico. Feels like we forgot something?" Cuoco writes.
And, Cuoco recently signed on a new contract for "The Big Bang Theory," which has given her a huge pay hike. She is now reportedly taking home $1 million per episode. Cuoco's character Penny will be sporting a pixie-haircut in the upcoming Season 8 of the hugely popular comedy show. In addition to the new hairstyle, the character will be seen bagging a new job opportunity in the premiere episode of the new season. She will join Bernadette's company as a pharmaceutical sales representative.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 22, with two episodes.
[Youtube/Ice Bucket Challenge]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles